To me Rachael, all those things are little nothings but that's just me. They are valid points. I've been a pro musician for 40 years and I look at these programs to give me some good raw material to work with not to complete the tune for me. Key phrase is raw material. RB is a midi/audio recording program with a ton of really neat features that you use to record and/or create with.
I take tracks from many different sources, prerecorded midi files, Biab generated tracks, my own playing and put them all together with lots of editing, cutting, pasting etc. And lots of experimenting. Having a Real Track generate a bar past the end of the tune is nothing to me, I can cut that out, do a quick fade where I chopped it faster than I can type this post. For me this kind of thing is standard procedure and I find it a lot of fun. It sounds like you're not using the program much because of these glitches. Work with it, it will do a lot for you. These things are certainly worth mentioning to the developers but I wouldn't let them stop me from using the program, they're easily worked around and there's nothing else that does what it does.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.