Originally Posted By: Shastastan
I render with it all the time. How do I know that? Because the blue light on the sd2 blinks while the song is being rendered. I have to use the re-render button. I don't try to render to mp3 since I like to use db poweramp for a better sampling rate and quality. I have TTS in sonar, but I use the Ketron in it while working with the midi tracks if I don't finish the song in BIAB. I was just curious why the .wav button doesn't work the same as in the past.

The blue LED blinks because MIDI data is being sent to it.

BUT the sounds you hear in the finished audio file are the sounds that whatever DXi synth you are using for the fast render and cannot be the sounds of the Ketron hardware synth.

The only way to put the Ketron sounds on the audio file is to arm the Audio Track to record from your soundcard's Line Input after connecting the Audio Outputs of the Ketron to those Line Inputs, then push Record and allow the entire Band in a Box performance to play back from beginning to end.

You've been listening to songs in those audio files that are the MIDI sounds of your DXi software synth.

--Mac