It might have been me but it's been some time ago since I posted it. Catwalk is one of my favorite tunes.

This is an extremely complex tune to try to create in a DAW using midi and I seriously applaud the effort because this one is tough but I have to say brother it still needs work. You've bitten off a lot here. There are parts where the rhythm is wrong and the percussion track is really not close to what it should be. I think you can find a good latin Real Drums track that might fit and if you do find one you need to punch it way up in the mix.

Love your guitar solo but the rhythm section behind it isn't happening. Can't hear the bass. The main part of the head really sounds disjointed. You did the bridge pretty good with the horns but then the end of the bridge horn part timing is off quite a bit. I like what you did with the outro.

This is a great tune, keep working on it. And please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just commenting on what I'm hearing. I love this tune and I have thought about doing it but keep going, naaaa. Very difficult tune to try to sequence.

I don't know if you've seen this but check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD1OXTrw7Tk

Obviously you're not going to get a sound like this in your computer without mega thousands of plugins, a top flight DAW and years of experience in how to use it all. But what you can do is listen to the mix in this YT recording and duplicate the balance of the instruments.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.