Agree, looks like an interesting pedal. Also agree, no real threat or replacement for BIAB, or even the almost orphaned Jammer Pro 6 (I still get emails from them and site is still up - just nothing new in years).

However, if Digitech added loop capability like in one of their JamMan loopers /delays, I have the Stereo Jamman Delay and it is very useful, with USB and software, for storage and editing (like their loppers/delays) , and those pedals also had SDHC card storage - it could be used to set up a fairly good set list. Especially if you got your hands on the EH Organ pedal(s) - you could easily put together a 3 hr set: bass, organ, drum with you as both rhythm guitar (record in looper and) and lead.

Actually reminiscing, this would have been GREAT for the bars I USE to play in (simple rock/blues - "filler" music), a long, LONG time ago - in the coal mining/steel mfg areas of western PA where I grew up and played. But then again, back then, and probably still today (haven't been union member in a very LONG time and don't keep track of such things) the local UNION would have BANNED those pedals for any live work!

You couldn't even use an organ that had a "sideman" - reasoning you WERE putting a union drummer out of work. If caught, the union would shut you down and ban any other union players from that bar or place of business. Back then, at least in PA, and especially in union steel & coal towns,you didn't buck the unions - ANY of them.

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 01/26/15 10:01 AM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20