I want to see testimonials from all the regulars out there!

I think FLOYD's use of the program is so phenomenal that his story would naturally resonate with that segment of potential customers who want to use BIAB to write original songs!

Since a user testimonial is more about how the person USES the product, NOTES NORTON's account of how he created a side business making 3rd party styles would highlight an aspect of using BIAB that is totally unlike anything the rest of us could say. I think that story needs to be told!

90db and DANNY CAMPO's testimonials would resonate with the customer demographic that wants to make backing tracks for live performances. And since they both play to different crowds, their stories are unique

The works of ROB and ANNE-MARIE have recurring themes of relationship dynamics and audio-visual symmetry. They are like the poster children for collaborative couples. I think a lot of couples want that, but they don't know where to start. If R&AM made a user testimonial video, their use of the product would naturally appeal to a completely different demographic. And if anne-Marie made the video, I'm sure it would be amazing! She's so dang GOOD at making video!

more in the next message...