Originally Posted By: Kemmrich
Sounds like something Ian Hunter might be singing from back in the Mott the Hoople days (ha, ha). Sounds like a good old gem that you mixed up just right. Are the girls still doing music?

Good one. Nice trumpet part and lead work!

Hi Kevin. Many thanks. The girls are not doing music at university, but they're still singing. I get to see them in the vacations, but the rest of the time I have to do my own BVs!

Originally Posted By: tommyad
ROG, You've done it again. This is a killer track. I never thought the trumpet would work but it does. Good thinking outside the box on that call. Great vocals both lead and bg. Super guitar playing. The mix is outstanding with the bass occupying a great spot sonically. Rock on Professor!!! Tom

Thanks for the complements, Tommy. I didn't think the trumpet would work either until I dropped the track in. The RTs are just great, aren't they.

Originally Posted By: RnAM
Hi ROG,

Well, we really dig this vocal effect!
Backing vocals are great too.
The song has got a very nice drive to it.
We also like that subtle chorus guitar. The 494 RT is a good choice for the solo, especially followed by that great guitar solo!

Rob & Anne-Marie

Hi R & A-M. Thanks for the review and really pleased that you liked the track.

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Enjoyed that. A bit different but nice and catchy.
Good trumpet and guitar parts.

Hi Peter. Many thanks. I always strive to produce something a bit different, so it's good to hear you say that.

ROG.