I uploaded five RealBand v2018 SEQ files to my DropBox account yesterday evening (they were all created on my Windows 7 pro laptop). I watched while it synchronized with the DropBox cloud storage, and watched as my second machine (also linked to Dropbox) synchronized the data. Once I got all green dots on the files (indicating they were synched), I loaded each of the files into RealBand on the second machine (a Windows 10 Pro desktop which has a completely different audio and hardware configuration than the first machine).

Files loaded fine and played as expected. I made some minor editing changes and saved each file (once I hit save, since I was working in the DropBox folder, which in general probably isn't a good idea or your machine is going to continue to background synchronizing while working on audio, but nevertheless...) and watched while DropBox resynch the files as soon as I hit save.

I then went back to my first machine after it had completed the new synchronization and loaded each of them into RealBand and the all played as expected.

Anyway, for me, DropBox and RealBand 2018 play nicely together.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com