Hi Will,

Quote:
1. Is it possible to change the panning of an instrument at a certain bar? I can't see that option in the "bar settings"-menu? Suppose I have a piano to the left in the first 16 bars, but would like to get it closer to the middle of the stereo field from bar 17.. how do I do that in BiaB?

As far as I'm aware, this is not possible in BIAB as a 'Bar-Settings' process (as you've already noted). What it would be possible to do is to create a 'Performance Track' for the example piano. To do this, it would be necessary to use some DAW-orientated software. Once the waw/mp3/wma file is created, this could then be loaded into BIAB so that it will play instead of the generated track. Have a look at "Performance Tracks" in Help and you'll see how they work.

The above is a bit convoluted but it's the only way that I can see how to do it for playback in BIAB.

Quote:
2. I have read in other posts that you can change RealTracks or loops several times on the same track. I thought that would be in the bar settings I should do that, but I can only see a "style"-change or a "patch"-change which is not what I would like to do.
Let's say I have a loop running from bar 1 to 8 and would like to change it to a different loop from bar 9 (but still in the same track). How do I do that?

Try clicking on the "Realtracks" button in 'Bar Settings'. This button is located to the right of the 'Key Signature Change To..." option.

When you click on this button, you'll have the option to load Realtracks on the Bass, Piano, Guitar, etc., tracks. These are the legacy names from when BIAB was created and correspond to the mixer tracks from the top downwards. For example, the 'Strings' track is the 5th track down from the top; this means that it corresponds to the 5th track down from the top track in the mixer.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024