This forum is a great place to visit for help with BiaB questions. I've used it myself many times with great results. However, it does have a few drawbacks. It's not terribly easy to search and because of that there's many questions that get asked over and over again.

It seemed to me that a repository of BiaB solutions would be of great benefit to all BiaB users. To that end I have created a BiaB Wiki.

It's very much a work in progress at this point. I'm currently adding all the tips and tricks I've authored over the years. I will continue to do so as time allows.

I would like to extend an invitation to any of you who'd like to contribute to create an account and add your own wisdom to the site. I'm sure that we can make it a really useful wiki in a short time.

As indicated in the welcome page, the site is for any kinds of tips and tricks you use to get the most out of BiaB. It isn't restricted to just the mechanics of using BiaB. Rather, I'd like to include musical tips as well. Things like how you compose using BiaB and how you use BiaB to improve your playing.

Ultimately we can use links to the wiki to answer those perennial questions that always come up.

Thanks to you all in advance. I hope to see you on the site.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki