Quote:

I wouldn't use YouTube if you put a gun to my head. The only change I'd like to see with YouTube is it disappearing.

Curious you feel that way.
I've grown to like it a lot, sometimes when I'm bored I will go to one of my favorite vids like a live Herbie Hancock/Pat Metheny clip of them doing Cantelope Island and start surfing the links from there. I find all kinds of clips from all over and some are crap, some are great.
Mac posted a link of Nat King Cole doing Route 66 on some old tv show and I still watch that one from time to time. I'm sure some of these are running into copywrite issues so who knows what's going to happen.
Doug McKenzie is a forum member who has a whole series of piano teaching clips using Biab as well. He even explains exactly how he set up Biab with his video camera to create the clips.
I found another one of guy who built his own line array PA speakers try to duplicate the new Bose system for a few hundred bucks. The videos are in 9 or 10 segments and he goes into great detail with the videos showing the construction with some pro soundman talk thrown in. No idea who he is but he sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
To me there's ton's of interesting things on YouTube.
Didn't really mean to change the subject of the thread which is a good one but just had to comment on this point.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.