I'm having a similar problem with three midi files. These are homemade with a Yamaha PSR-910 where my keyboardist friend played the songs normally by selecting a Yamaha style on the 910, setting the tempo and played the song. Saved it as a midi file. BIAB loads, decodes the chords but when I hit play, the count off begins and the screen grays out prior to the first note playing. Loads and decodes the chords in RB as well but locks up prior to the first note in RB also.

The songs play in Win Media Player.

Next step was to load the song back in BIAB and I muted all the tracks. The song played without freezing but no sound of course. I began to unmute on a per channel basis and Channel 2 was the culprit. I examined the midi events and there are a lot of control commands on that channel at the beginning but they are meaningless to me.

What is odd to me is that I use to own this very Keyboard and I've saved many many midi song files on it with never any corruption errors.

I'll put some files in dropbox and post a link and anyone is welcome to give a look and tryout. Thanks.

EDIT: Here's the Dropbox Link with the midi file, MGX and Seq projects. As I stated, the files load but go to NOT RESPONDING status before any note plays out.

Midi Test Files

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 11/03/18 12:28 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.