Sometimes guys I think we whine so much about little things. That we lose sight of the bigger ones. Just a few years ago if you wanted a home studio, you had to record and bounce tracks on a tape reel, and you really had to either play all the instruments or have someNow you can open a program and the darned thing will generate 5 tracks of beautiful wave file in under 5 minutes, 1 minute if you use the main program. These can be used, mixed diced and sliced to your personal taste. I include myself in this as well.

So you have to drag the midi track over individually how long does that take? Like 1 minute.

I also see a lot of conversation about the fact the plugin doesn’t do what the main program does. I do not believe PGM ever meant for it to have every feature the main program does that would be a seriously heavy VSTi.

I can see why some want rewire so the DAW can play in sync with BiaB. I’ll have to mull that over as to the need. It still seems better to me to drag your tracks and process them in the DAW.

All in all I think the plugin is a success after a few patches 90% of the issues are now solved. It works flawlessly in my DAW. Still a few issues to work out but it is very useful.

Don’t take this wrong I’m not chastising anyone just pointing out the facts. Funny thing is that in the 2 decades I have been messing with music software, participating in the forums at Cakewalk, PG, Multitrackstudios, N Track, and more. I have seen a pattern, something new comes out and immediately no one is happy cause it does meet their personal expectations. That’s not to say many of the issues are not real, just that we all want it to do something different and that makes it hard. I would hate to run a software company and try to make everyone happy that buys the product.

Let’s try to see the big picture here somemofmthenthings that have been on the wishlist are here and being slowly worked out.

Just the musings of an old music coot or loon for those Ca adia s in the room.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2024, Realband, Reaper, Harrison Mixbus 32c , Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.