Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
I agree with Janice & Bud's comment on it being really nice to hear songs that actually address amicable break-ups. I think a lot of people tend to remember the messy ones and often forget that lack of love isn't always the reason why people need to break up and part ways. This song addressed that really well, I feel. Really great song!

Also, as a side note, I really hope your surgery went well! Speedy recovery. I have issues with my eyes and am pretty fearful of eye surgeries in my future, so I sincerely hope the surgery went smoothly for you! All the best.

Thank you very much, Ember. I appreciate the kind words.And thanks for the well wishes for the eye surgery. We've had to postpone the surgery until mid April as I have to drive from Alabama to Branson, Missouri nest week for business. It was an unexpected trip.

We initially thought I had a partial retinal tear or detachment. But, we discovered it was an internal hemorrhage of the choroid layer. My background is visual health so I have a pretty good understanding of the procedure they will be performing. The procedure sounds pretty gruesome (although it's not as gruesome as it sounds) so I won't describe it to you. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. Thanks again for the kind words. Hope whatever visual problems you may encounter will be minimal and easily treated.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops