This is good Jan, you caught me on a day when I have time to mess around with this and I'm learning some new stuff. This time I added another 12 bars of some other chord extensions plus I tried a Weather Report style. The first screen shot is those chords using the same zzjazz style and you can see the chords are exactly how I wrote them. Then the next screenshot is using the -jazmjd style. This is completely different. Both shots are the keyboard track. As you can see the Weather Report style is what you might expect, lots of lines and different rhythms but still, the chords are there.

This shows what a huge difference maker the Stylemaker is. I opened up the Stylemaker and studied it a bit because I've not done much with it for years. You see the A subsyle, the B substyle and all the instruments. For the chording instruments you open up the notation window and write in whatever exact lines you want and whatever chord voicings you want for the patterns. Want the exact bass line from Chameleon? Write it in. What the piano riff from Take 5? Write it in. Those are just the lines, you can create groove patterns too. It's here where you tell Biab how to handle these chords I think. The Help window under Style Options talks about the weighting. The higher number makes it pretty much static, exactly how you wrote it, lower numbers adds more randomization. Of course if you write a style for one exact song that style is probably only good for that song. The Biab "factory" styles are more generic, they'll work with many different songs but then of course, not exact licks or voicings.

Maybe using the Chord Builder helps with that too, not sure. Anyway here's the screenshots:

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Many chord voicings.jpg (66.47 KB, 186 downloads)
Weather Report style.png (178.71 KB, 186 downloads)

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.