Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Well said, Bud.

For those that find this funny, just watch this report from Kirkland, Washington ( near Seattle ) of moments ago:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=2296086910685459&ref=notif&notif_id=1584043434418536&notif_t=live_video

I don’t think anybody finds this funny however, the behaviour of some people is. If not funny then ridiculous or silly.

Don’t kid yourself it is not happening south of the equator we in Oz are not immune. Watching the news just now there is a fair chance the Grange Prix will be called off. They were already running practices yesterday. There are many cases in Oz. We have spent weeks already trying to kerb the issues.

Am I worried? In the Australian vernacular “Too bloody right I am”. I’m a diabetic in my 70s living in a retirement village. In the village I’m very involved in the community being President of the Village Bowls Club I have some critical decisions to make. I’m resigned to the fact we will get this but listen carefully to any advice from all over the world.

My rant
Tony

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1