I almost hear you sigh, sorry. I got you the first time, but didn’t express myself clearly. It’s a great idea. No soloist, but the solo track.

I use the solo track a lot (not the soloist, sorry for the misnomer): for transcription, for recording my midi piano, to work on my lousy timing, to check out different approaches...

There is a great and underestimated PGMUSIC product: the Modern Jazz Pianist. I imported it in BIAB and sent the midi piano to the solo track to check it out. The work of Renee Rosnes especially is full of deliciously refined modern harmony. There is a lot to be learned from that. On this product they didn’t use the automatic accompaniment of BIAB, because it would sound wrong, the bass part in particular. Sadly there is not much in the way of explanation, so I am often clueless in trying to grasp the harmony behind it. It’s way beyond Mark Levine. Like some of the stuff Miles Black talks about in his Pgmusic Jazz Piano tutorial, also a great source of info.

Biab, Kontakt, Sampletank and lots of nice libraries, from Fluffy audio to Abbey Road drums.
Check out these great contemporary Jazz Styles: www.jazzstylezz.com