Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Leon1
Hi Mario
A lovely, mellow listen. Much enjoyed, cheers
Leon

Thanx Leon.

Why is it that the people who tell me to calm down are the ones who tick me off in the first place!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
MarioD #600210 06/02/20 09:56 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Cute picture on SoundCloud. Very nice track. Loved the backtrack and excellent melody . Guitar sounded great. Just love that wind controller

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
MarioD #600213 06/02/20 11:35 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Mario,
fun and mysterious track. Nice flute and guitar playing! Could be easily used in indie film. Liked it!
Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

P.S. Dogs are too small, you gotta feed them once in a while...

Scott C #600225 06/02/20 01:48 PM
User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Cute picture on SoundCloud. Very nice track. Loved the backtrack and excellent melody . Guitar sounded great. Just love that wind controller

Thanx so much Scott for listening and commenting.

Why is it that the people who tell me to calm down are the ones who tick me off in the first place!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Mario,
fun and mysterious track. Nice flute and guitar playing! Could be easily used in indie film. Liked it!
Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

P.S. Dogs are too small, you gotta feed them once in a while...

Thanx Misha. I wanted another Husky but my wife loves shih-tzus. I lost again shocked

Last edited by MarioD; 06/02/20 01:51 PM.

MarioD #600341 06/03/20 02:35 PM
User Showcase
W
Expert
Expert
W
Hi MarioD,

As what I a kind of expect from you... a beautiful and emotional track... truly enjoyed listening!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Will

User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Will Josef
Hi MarioD,

As what I a kind of expect from you... a beautiful and emotional track... truly enjoyed listening!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Will

Thanx Will. I guess that I will have to surprise you with my next song.

MarioD #600400 06/04/20 04:12 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
hi MarioD enjoyed my listen lots of nuggets in this well done eric

AMD (TM) 5950 4.9 GHz 16Core Processor 64 bit 32 bits of ram windows 10 pro 64 bit os. sound card Antelope ZenQ guitars Ibanez 2202a 1968 les Paul Custom and Cavin ae 185 Guitar boss Gt-100,GT1000 pedal Yamaha HS8 studio monitors
MarioD #600462 06/04/20 09:49 AM
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Hello MarioD,

instrumental composition especially resting on seeing the photo of your two dogs. It is well arranged between the guitar solo and the flute. It's a good idea. My dog ​​pricked up when he heard your flute play.

Kindly regard

Dero13

Kindly regards
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
F.M.M. #600495 06/04/20 02:03 PM
User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi MarioD enjoyed my listen lots of nuggets in this well done eric

Eric, thanx so much for listening and commenting. I appreciate that.

User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Dero13
Hello MarioD,

instrumental composition especially resting on seeing the photo of your two dogs. It is well arranged between the guitar solo and the flute. It's a good idea. My dog ​​pricked up when he heard your flute play.

Kindly regard

Dero13

Dero13, thanx for listening and commenting. I hope your dog gave me two paws up grin

MarioD #602015 06/14/20 10:28 AM
User Showcase
G
Veteran
Veteran
G
Very cool Mario!! Love the trippy flute part and the unusual but wonderful chord changes!! GREAT STUFF!! Take care. Greg

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
XPro & Xtra Styles Sets On Sale Until July 15th!

Save up-to 40% when you purchase XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs before July 15, 2024!

The most recent XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box® 2023 or higher include additional Styles for Band-in-a-Box® that work seamlessly with your project. We offer XPro Styles PAKs that work with ANY Band-in-a-Box® package, and Xtra Styles PAKs for UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile users!

We recently released a combined total of 300 new Styles in XPro Styles PAK 6 and Xtra Styles PAK 17!

Each PAK can be purchased for $29: Order XPro Styles PAKs | Order Xtra Styles PAKs

The 100 new styles added with XPro Styles PAK 6 include 25 Rock & Pop, 25 Jazz, 25 Country, and 25 Progressive Rock! These add styles like funky soul jazz, uplifting pop-rock, 12-8 country ballads, hard and heavy progressive rock, '70s funk, dubby reggae jams, driving country rock, synth-heavy prog rock, and many more! Video: XPro Styles PAK 6 Demos

Xtra Styles PAK 17 adds 200 new styles to any Band-in-a-Box 2023 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile installation! You'll find 50 each for Rock & Pop, Jazz, and Country. What about the remaining 50? We've added them with a new category: World 1! In Xtra Styles PAK 17, you'll find styles like: laid-back pop country, mellow smooth jazz, '80s new wave, Caribbean reggae, '90s alternative pop, modern jazz fusion, funky Texas blues, Afro-Cuban grooves, and even mariachi-infused Motown... and more! Video: Xtra Styles PAK 14 Demos

Mac User? Click here for your announcement.

NEW - The Band-in-a-Box® 2024 VST DAW Plugin 6.0 for Mac®!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 includes the new VST DAW Plugin 6.0!

This new Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin has over 20 new features including near instant playback direct from disk, to audition various styles without creating WAV files. You can now load chords from MIDI files. There's support for Shots/Rest/Holds on Utility tracks, and more! For Reaper® DAW users, the Plugin has added built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box files to/from Reaper tracks, including tiny lossless files of instructions which play audio instantly from disk.

Every purchase of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® includes the VST DAW Plugin, and all Mac® upgrades are on sale until July 15th!

Save up-to 50% when you upgrade to Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® today - check out the different upgrade options here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac is here with over 50 new features and an amazing collection of new content, including 222 RealTracks, new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, “Songs with Vocals” Artist Performance Sets, Playable RealTracks Set 3, Playable RealDrums Set 2, two new sets of “RealDrums Stems,” and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Upgrade purchases until July 15, 2024 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some incredible Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2024 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 50 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2024 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available, and if you have any questions about your upgrade feel free to connect with us directly!

User Video: Band-in-a-Box® + ChatGPT = Impressed the BOSS!

Since AI is now readily available online as a resource for many things, we recently put together and shared a video where we demonstrated how to create a song using Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V; we've also shared a Bob Doyle Media video, Convert MIDI Chords into AI Vocal Harmonies with ACE Studio and Band in A Box, showing how they utilize AI for their song projects. Now it's time to share Henry's video, Band-in-a-Box + ChatGPT = Impressed the BOSS!, where he demonstrates how to use ChatGPT and Band-in-a-Box to whip a song project together in only 3-4 hours.

Watch the video.

Visit Henry Clarke's YouTube Channel, Henry Clarke - Senior Musicians Unite, to find a large collection of tutorials showing the viewer how to achieve amazing results using Band-in-a-Box®!

Band-in-a-Box User Video Tutorials!

If you've reviewed our Support page, you've probably noticed the Videos page, which separates our Band-in-a-Box® tutorial videos by category: Overview, VST DAW Plugin, Setup, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and there's even an Archive category to go down memory lane... (You'll also find these videos on our YouTube Channel.)

It's always great to hear how other Band-in-a-Box® users create their songs, especially when they explain in detail what they're doing. Like Henry Clarke's YouTube Channel, Henry Clarke - Senior Musicians Unite! There you'll find his ALL Band-in-a-Box Tutorials playlist with over 50 videos! His top-three most watched videos include "How to Get Started with Band-in-a-Box," "How I use the Audio Chord Wizard in Band-in-a-Box," and "How to Create An Effective Solo Using Band-in-a-Box" - however he touches on many other topics and also demonstrates his own Band-in-a-Box® songs in the Band-in-a-Box Created Songs playlist!

You're guaranteed to find some helpful videos when you visit Henry Clarke's channel!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Italian for Windows is Here!

Ci siamo dati da fare e abbiamo aggiunto oltre 50 nuove funzionalità e una straordinaria raccolta di nuovi contenuti, tra cui 222 RealTracks, nuovi RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, Playable RealTracks Set 3, Playable RealDrums Set 2, due nuovi set di "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 e altro ancora!

Tutti Pacchetti | Nuove Caratteristiche

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 French for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 apporte plus de 50 fonctions nouvelles ainsi qu'une importante de contenus nouveaux à savoir : 222 RealTracks, des RealStyles nouveaux, des SuperTracks MIDI, des Etudes d'Instruments, des Prestations d'Artistes, des "Morceaux avec Choeurs", un Set 3 de Tracks Jouables, un Set 2 de RealDrums Jouables, deux nouveaux Sets de "RealDrums Stems", des Styles XPro PAK 6, des Xtra Styles PAK 17 et bien plus encore!

Tous Packages | Nouvelles Fonctionnalités

Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics82,155
Posts741,373
Members38,678
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
stevemark6, Bassguitar_Sebas, Qamer, folk, Fenderwp
38,678 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)