MAN PLEASE!!!!
if someone is new to your product, you cant just say "pack 3" and 200 other this and that, and people are supposed to figure out your jargon.
front page says NEW 2020 BIAB.
Loops with style pak 1
Loops with style pak 2.

that for example is right on the frint page under the headline of BIAB2020

what that ACTUALLY is, is a separate pack you can buy. Not something thats somehow what you get when you buy biab 2020

it reads thusly:

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 & New Add-ons!

50+ New Features! Learn more: Windows | Mac
202 New RealTracks!(when you get biab2020?) Listen to demos: Windows | Mac
NEW! Xtra Styles PAK 9 for Windows and Mac 2020 and higher.
NEW! Loops-with-Style PAK 2 for Windows and Mac 2020 and higher.
Xtra Styles PAK 8 for Windows and Mac 2019 and higher.
Loops-with-Style PAK 1 for Windows and Mac 2019 and higher.

which are the "add ons" and which are biab 2020?

WHAT IS biab 2020? the mega pak? the ultra pack? WHAT got upgraded?

If a man who has the last 160 dollar version, gets the "upgrade" to this 160 dollar version of 2020, what can he hope to see that he didnt have before? where is that on the front page? anywhere?
this is disastrous marketing.. Bait and switch bogus bulshevik

lets say if I have the mega pak (pak btw implies a set of something)
If I have the mega pak and want to get the ultra pak, how much am I paying? LESS right? Wrong...

You gotta pay the full price as if you dont have any version at all..

how about ala cart? can I just buy a pac, kinda like a package of refills for Propellerhead reason? Or loops for fruityloops?

yes...but whats in them? you really cant tell.. not really.

because you see the videos on youtube, AS WELL as the demos are including OTHER packs instead of using purely what youre getting.

the only people that will side with you are people that have the ultra pack..

I am a cakewalk/ Protools/Reason/fruityloops user. I have used them all over the years.

So my mocking this disaster is not without merit.

I was considering leaving Propellerhead, and using BIAB, and giving up with the whole self made production. I was going to marry the two, by taking parts played by BIAB and mix it with my own playing, and do unique thins with Reason 7.

but this is 100% stupidity on BIAB part. Every other program Ive ever used, over 30 years, it was clear as rain what I was buying. ONLINE and before the internet.

So youre not talking to someone that doesnt know. I was making unique synth sounds with CZ101's in the 80s. My brother had a moog I learned on as a kid. So when I call this behavior crazy, I mean it.