Hi Janice, Bud and Peter.

This is such a inspiring song! Everything about it sits so well on the ears. Without any sense of hyperbole, this is first class listening all the way.

Peter, your guitar work is polished and professional. I've never heard you play resonator before. I love the sound of your playing. It's not as overpowering as the Realtrack resonator guitars sometimes are. You've got the knack!

Bud... it's two enthusiastic thumbs up for the mixing. I notice that you used CLA plugins, Ozone 9 and Nectar 3. These are my go-to tools these days, too. Mixing and producing still challenge me. These plugins help keep the blood pressure down. Most important, though, they work a treat.

And Janice... your vocals are truly a joy for the ears. I love all the fill-ins and the harmonies. I don't know how you do it. When I listen, it sounds so easy. But when I try to do this sort of thing, my brain goes haywire. While I can write harmony, I cannot sing it easily at all. As I listened to your vocals on this, there are many lessons for me to learn. I'll definitely be going back for some ideas.

All the best to everyone,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024