I’m curious as to the outcome of hard research (double blind studies) on the differences audiophiles can hear when it comes to all of the above. The same research applied to the perceived difference in amps and receivers would also be of interest. To date I’ve never seen such.

Us? We walk in the living room and tell Siri what play - same in both vehicles. Been that way for years. And in the spirit of disclosure our primary system is a Yamaha receiver, Yamaha sub and Polk Audio towers. KRK’s for the “studio” and Janice has AirPods. Oh, and there is a turntable for the primary system but is hasn’t been fired up for years.

Finally smile we have hundreds of vinyl albums in the basement. They include the first album I bought in 1959, all the original Beatles albums (including the butcher shop cover), psychedelia and blues from the 60’s, rock/blues rock from the 70’s and mostly ending around the advent of CDs. Also residing there is a large collection of blues 78’s from the 20’s - 40’s. Hmmm … maybe I oughta crank up the Victrola!

Bud

You can listen to our catalog on Apple Music or Spotify by searching on Janice Merritt
Our Videos are here on our website