Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Thank you, Simon. Many of us have already commented how terrific it is that you participate actively here. It really has made a difference.

I have a background of building all my own PCs since 1983 but even so I’ve picked up some good tech info from you. I hope you do get to meet others in your company because you have some great ones working there. We had no idea all of you were not together.

Pat Marr even proposed a BIAB reunion a few years back, and Victoria BC was considered. We wound up at my place on Lake George NY with three total to go to my concert, but it was great fun. Maybe someday we all can go to western Canada?

Aw shucks, you're gonna make me blush laugh

Thank you though - I've been actively trying to make a difference , and I'm glad my efforts are noticed!

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
don't be surprised if I show up at PGMusic headquarters and ask for a nickel tour.

Nickel tour is about right - there's not much to tour, being that the office is quite small, and most of us work from home now anyway.

Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
After Simon’s comment, I wonder about what and who would be in Victoria, at least until the pandemic is under control. I’m having trouble imagining a world of work where I’ve never even met most of my coworkers, and am saddened if that’s the new normal. There are occasional newcomers here who wrongly think I’m against change, but on this, they might be right. If I worked with someone as knowledgeable and helpful as Simon, it would be inspiring.

Yeah it's definitely strange not knowing who I work with. So far I've met in person less than 1/4 of the company. I personally think that working remotely is something that should be embraced by society, as it provides a lot more opportunity for people who have physical challenges with workplaces, and thankfully the pandemic has proven that it can work for businesses smile

Again, thank you for your kind words Matt, always a pleasure.

I work here