In the Big Piano Window, the Piano Keyboard for the guitar part and for the bass part has some value for pianists (e.g. when a piano player wants to play the bassline or the guitar comping on his keyboard), but for bass players and guitar players the value is very limited.
Therefore I'd like to suggest the option to switch the display of the Big Piano Window to Tabs for the Bass Track, as well as for the Guitar Track.

I'm aware that this would be a bit against the name of that window ("Big PIANO Window"), and the Fretboard Window might seem to be the better place for this, at first glance. But if this option would exist for the Big Piano Window, the user could, if he likes to, even decide to display both the Fretboard and the Tab View simultaneously (and also still can see the Chordsheet). So I'd favour pragmatic criteria instead of nominal criteria, here.

In regard to the Mode of the Tabs: Simple Tabs would be good here, but Tabs with Stems ( e.g. like shown here: https://hubguitar.com//images/notation_examples/tab-with-stems-example.png ) would even be better.

BiaB Pro 2022; Windows 10
Bass: Intermediate; Piano: Beginner
I came to this forum in order to suggest feature improvements for non-professional musicians like myself that use BiaB mainly as a playalong tool and as a learning tool