Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Brad Williams
Boy, another fantastic one Mario. If you've missed anything it could only be the title. It seems to be the consensus, me included, that if I were lost in this wilderness I wouldn't want to be found anytime soon ... I like it a lot!

Thanx Brad. Yes it does look like I could have picked a better title for this song.

Inflation is so bad that CEOs are now playing miniature golf!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Beautiful piece Mario. Very nice listen. The nylon string arpeggios were really cool. Harp like. Love the quote from Joe Friday. :-)

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Ok. One of your best, straight from the off. The low flute is just magic, and the orchestration sublime - and I mean that. Pure magic, purely sublime. Forget alpha waves, this is a theta or even delta wave creator. Superb.

The B major modulation at around 2:10 ... ahhhhhh :-)

and the return to D major at 2:30 :-)))

Is this track for sale, anywhere? I'd pay for it, honestly. I've had a busy, stressful day, and this calmed me down on the spot. And no wonder, since it's so well written, produced and performed. I'm just going to have to bookmark the link and come back to it, right? :-)

Sincerest, sincerest congratulations.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Mario,

Beautiful (as are all your new-age offerings).

Excellent job with the controller.
The nylon sounds good (well recorded!)

Good mix.

fj

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Mario

Lovely song, excellent sounds throughout, beautifully serene.

A calming joy.

Peter

User Showcase
C
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
C
Such a tranquil and soothing piece. I always enjoy your posts.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Magical, mystical, ethereal, tranquil. Deserves a place on a soundtrack. Well done.

My music may not set the world on fire but if it causes a glow in just one person's heart, it has all been worthwhile smile
User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Beautiful piece Mario. Very nice listen. The nylon string arpeggios were really cool. Harp like. Love the quote from Joe Friday. :-)

Thanx Scott. Recording that nylon string was a challenge.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: musician17
Ok. One of your best, straight from the off. The low flute is just magic, and the orchestration sublime - and I mean that. Pure magic, purely sublime. Forget alpha waves, this is a theta or even delta wave creator. Superb.

The B major modulation at around 2:10 ... ahhhhhh :-)

and the return to D major at 2:30 :-)))

Is this track for sale, anywhere? I'd pay for it, honestly. I've had a busy, stressful day, and this calmed me down on the spot. And no wonder, since it's so well written, produced and performed. I'm just going to have to bookmark the link and come back to it, right? :-)

Sincerest, sincerest congratulations.

Thanx for this fantastic review, I really appreciated it.

Just DL the song, no need to purchase it. If you can't DL it just give me a PM and I will send it to you.

User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Mario,

Beautiful (as are all your new-age offerings).

Excellent job with the controller.
The nylon sounds good (well recorded!)

Good mix.

fj

Thanx Floyd.

I used a cheap piezo pickup on my $79 USD nylon guitar. The original sound was very thin and tinny. It took EQ and reverb to get it sounding like it does unplugged.

User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Mario

Lovely song, excellent sounds throughout, beautifully serene.

A calming joy.

Peter

Thanx so much Peter

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Such a tranquil and soothing piece. I always enjoy your posts.

Charlie

Thanx Charlie. I'm glad that you like my little tunes.

Originally Posted By: Ghostgum
Magical, mystical, ethereal, tranquil. Deserves a place on a soundtrack. Well done.

Thanx so much for this kind review.

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Hi Mario
Sounds fantastic
Superbly implemented
I really like it
Great work Mario
Many greetings
Andi ;-)

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Very nice Mario.
Movie soundtrack.

Vic

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Beautifully done! This could be used as a soundtrack for a scene in a period piece, lovers in the twilight.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Mario,

Yes, I am old enough to get it! Man do you know how to create a beautiful piece of music! The soundscape created here just carries the listener away to another place, and a good place I might add! I love every part of this!

Thanks, Torrey

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
You drag a good net Mario.
This is a good one - you've come to grips with life without the wind controller.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
So pretty and soothing.
I've only been lost in the woods once.
Otherwise I loved walking in the woods.
when I lived in TN. Down here I'd
be afraid the gators would get me.
Just lovely.
Josie

User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: PROJECT M
Hi Mario
Sounds fantastic
Superbly implemented
I really like it
Great work Mario
Many greetings
Andi ;-)

Originally Posted By: vicarn
Very nice Mario.
Movie soundtrack.

Vic

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Beautifully done! This could be used as a soundtrack for a scene in a period piece, lovers in the twilight.

Thanx so much Andi, Vic, and Ezekiel's Storm for listening and commenting, I greatly appreciate it.

User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Mario,

Yes, I am old enough to get it! Man do you know how to create a beautiful piece of music! The soundscape created here just carries the listener away to another place, and a good place I might add! I love every part of this!

Thanks, Torrey

Thanx so much Torrey for those very kind words.

Originally Posted By: rayc
You drag a good net Mario.
This is a good one - you've come to grips with life without the wind controller.

Thanx Ray. I'm slowing coming to grips with that pedal board. Right now it is about 65% live and 35% editing but I'm sure with more practice that will improve.

User Showcase
MarioD Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Sundance
So pretty and soothing.
I've only been lost in the woods once.
Otherwise I loved walking in the woods.
when I lived in TN. Down here I'd
be afraid the gators would get me.
Just lovely.
Josie

Thanx Josie.

We used to take walks in the woods but since my wife broke her femur right near the hip (they still called it a broken hip) walking is hard for her. We don't have gators up here, the taxes are too high for them!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
New! XPro Styles PAK 7 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac!

We've just released XPro Styles PAK 7 with 100 brand new RealStyles, plus 50 RealTracks and RealDrums that are sure to delight!

With XPro Styles PAK 7 you can expect 25 rock & pop, 25 jazz, and 25 country styles, as well as 25 of this year's wildcard genre: Celtic!

Here's a small sampling of what XPro Styles PAK 7 has to offer: energetic rock jigs, New Orleans funk, lilting jazz waltzes, fast Celtic punk, uptempo train beats, gritty grunge, intense jazz rock, groovy EDM, soulful R&B, soft singer-songwriter pop, country blues rock, and many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the XPro Styles PAKs 1 - 7 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Supercharge your Band-in-a-Box 2024® with XPro Styles PAK 7! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of XPro Styles PAKs.

Watch the XPro Styles PAK 7 Overview & Styles Demos video.

XPro Styles PAKs require Band-in-a-Box® 2024 or higher and are compatible with ANY package, including the Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile Edition.

New! Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac!

Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box version 2024 is here with 200 brand new styles to take for a spin!

Along with 50 new styles each for the rock & pop, jazz, and country genres, we’ve put together a collection of styles using sounds from the SynthMaster plugin!

In this PAK you'll find: dubby reggae grooves, rootsy Americana, LA jazz pop, driving pop rock, mellow electronica, modern jazz fusion, spacey country ballads, Motown shuffles, energetic EDM, and plenty of synth heavy grooves! Xtra Style PAK 18 features these styles and many, many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the Xtra Styles PAKs 1 - 18 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Expand your Band-in-a-Box 2024® library with Xtra Styles PAK 18! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of the Xtra Styles PAK 18 here.

Watch the Xtra Styles PAK 18 Overview & Styles Demos video.

Note: The Xtra Styles require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box®. (Xtra Styles PAK 18 requires the 2024 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition. They will not work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

New! Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Windows!

Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box version 2024 is here with 200 brand new styles to take for a spin!

Along with 50 new styles each for the rock & pop, jazz, and country genres, we’ve put together a collection of styles using sounds from the SynthMaster plugin!

In this PAK you'll find: dubby reggae grooves, rootsy Americana, LA jazz pop, driving pop rock, mellow electronica, modern jazz fusion, spacey country ballads, Motown shuffles, energetic EDM, and plenty of synth heavy grooves! Xtra Style PAK 18 features these styles and many, many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the Xtra Styles PAKs 1 - 18 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Expand your Band-in-a-Box 2024® library with Xtra Styles PAK 18! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of the Xtra Styles PAK 18 here.

Watch the Xtra Styles PAK 18 Overview & Styles Demos video.

Note: The Xtra Styles require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box®. (Xtra Styles PAK 18 requires the 2024 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition. They will not work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

New! XPro Styles PAK 7 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Windows!

We've just released XPro Styles PAK 7 with 100 brand new RealStyles, plus 50 RealTracks and RealDrums that are sure to delight!

With XPro Styles PAK 7 you can expect 25 rock & pop, 25 jazz, and 25 country styles, as well as 25 of this year's wildcard genre: Celtic!

Here's a small sampling of what XPro Styles PAK 7 has to offer: energetic rock jigs, New Orleans funk, lilting jazz waltzes, fast Celtic punk, uptempo train beats, gritty grunge, intense jazz rock, groovy EDM, soulful R&B, soft singer-songwriter pop, country blues rock, and many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the XPro Styles PAKs 1 - 7 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Supercharge your Band-in-a-Box 2024® with XPro Styles PAK 7! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of XPro Styles PAKs.

Watch the XPro Styles PAK 7 Overview & Styles Demos video.

XPro Styles PAKs require Band-in-a-Box® 2024 or higher and are compatible with ANY package, including the Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile Edition.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features for Reaper

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 includes built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API, allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper tracks, including tiny lossless files of instructions which play audio instantly from disk.

We demonstrate the new Reaper features in the Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin 6.0 in our video, Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features for Reaper

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - Update Today!

Already grabbed your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®? Head to our Support Page to download build 803 and update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 installation with the latest version developed by our team!

Learn more & download now.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!

Read all about the 50+ newest features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, or you can watch our video "Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®: Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!" to see it in action!

Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics82,686
Posts748,096
Members38,855
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
nancyray, Ewan Devico, JKeller, Kikebetico, vantuir
38,855 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 202