Go To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: PROJECT M
Hello Al
that you all are feeling better again is already the best news !!!!
And then this excellent song
Great melody and an excellent guitar solo.
Sounds very very nice
A fantastic BiaB production
Wish you ALL a fast recovery and all the best
Andi ;-)

Andi ...

Vielen Dank für die freundlichen Gedanken. Und deine Kommentare zu meinem Song zaubern ein Lächeln auf mein Gesicht!

Hoffe, alles ist gut in Deutschland. Ich denke oft an meine zwölf Jahre dort zurück.

Nochmals vielen Dank.

Alan

Andi ...

Thank you for the kind thoughts. And your very comments about my song put a smile on my face!

Hope all is good in Germany. I often think back on my twelve years there.

Again, thank you very much.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
So glad you're here Alan. So sorry to hear of Di's stroke and of all the troubles hanging over you, but so glad you're on the mend. "My Favorite Dream" is another shining example of the gifts you bestow on us. For me, it was great grandma who died when I was 12 but remains with me still --not in a Norman Bates kinda way. smile

Man, I love that captivating melody your guitar is singing. You've managed to portray all the good qualities that special person in your life has given you in such a fine tribute. Very uplifting write and production. So good.

Hi Marty ...

It's good to be back. We're all on the mend and slowly recovering to the point we finally will. Di had a massive stroke about 10 years ago. This is her third "lesser" stroke since then. Each has left her more significantly imparted. But, we persevere.

Isn't it amazing how much smarter and grounded our elders were, but we often didn't realize it?

Thank you for the very nice comments about my song. It came together pretty quickly - about seven hours invested over two days. I'm delighted you enjoyed it - thanks for letting me know!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Alan,

You are the forum's Realtracks master arranger! As proved here once again! This is a really lovely piece of music that I can easily imagine being used in a movie! Possibly used as a backing for a turning point in the plot that moves everything in a positve direction!
Man, you all have certainly been through the ringer in the last couple of years and my prayer is that you will have a period of healing and rest! I can relate a lot to you because I'm still trying to recover from the stroke I had a couple of months ago! It really set me back musically and wiped out a lot of the creativity that used to come easily and naturally!

Take care, TB

Hi Torrey ...

First, I wasn't aware you had had a stroke. I wish you a full recovery and a total renewal of your wonderful creativity. You've been one of the very best contributors on the forum in the 10 years, or so, I've been here. Will put you in our prayers.

You are much too kind with your praise. I sincerely appreciate such encouraging words from someone as gifted as you. Wishing you everything good.

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
I'm glad to hear things are getting better for all, and I hope they continue to do so.

A fully textured instrumental. There is a feeling of hope in this piece of music that makes it uplifting for the listener.

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
I'm glad to hear things are getting better for all, and I hope they continue to do so.

A fully textured instrumental. There is a feeling of hope in this piece of music that makes it uplifting for the listener.

Hi Scott ...

Things are, indeed, getting better - slowly but in progress. I'm still totally exhausted from the pneumonia, but I'm on the right track. At 76, these things take a little longer.

M<any thanks for those very nice words. I appreciate them very much.

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Good to hear from you Alan. Sorry to hear of the unfortunate events that have happened. Glad everyone is on the mend.

Loved this tune. Guitar was excellent. Super backtrack. Well done..

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Good to hear from you Alan. Sorry to hear of the unfortunate events that have happened. Glad everyone is on the mend.

Loved this tune. Guitar was excellent. Super backtrack. Well done..

Thanks a bunch, Scott. Much appreciated!

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Dream of old memories yields a modern song ... how cool.

Bud says his dreams would yield odd songs indeed ... Janice's would offer lovely themes. smile

Excellent production with a most convincing guitar solo.

Well done!

J&B

PS Glad all is on the upswing and hope the trend continues.

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Dream of old memories yields a modern song ... how cool.

Bud says his dreams would yield odd songs indeed ... Janice's would offer lovely themes. smile

Excellent production with a most convincing guitar solo.

Well done!

J&B

PS Glad all is on the upswing and hope the trend continues.

Howdy Folks!

Thanks for the visit - much appreciated. My father and I weren't close. My grandfather was my hero. I never realized how smart and perceptive he was until after he was gone. He had only a third-grade education but was the smartest man I've ever known.

I'm delighted you enjoyed the song! I've always been totally fascinated by dreams. My grandfather used to say that dreams are a pressure relief valve for the brain - it can do whatever it wants rather than being commanded to do what its host wants it to do. Maybe there's something to that???

Anyway, many thanks for the visit and kindness.

Alan

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
New! XPro Styles PAK 7 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac!

We've just released XPro Styles PAK 7 with 100 brand new RealStyles, plus 50 RealTracks and RealDrums that are sure to delight!

With XPro Styles PAK 7 you can expect 25 rock & pop, 25 jazz, and 25 country styles, as well as 25 of this year's wildcard genre: Celtic!

Here's a small sampling of what XPro Styles PAK 7 has to offer: energetic rock jigs, New Orleans funk, lilting jazz waltzes, fast Celtic punk, uptempo train beats, gritty grunge, intense jazz rock, groovy EDM, soulful R&B, soft singer-songwriter pop, country blues rock, and many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the XPro Styles PAKs 1 - 7 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Supercharge your Band-in-a-Box 2024® with XPro Styles PAK 7! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of XPro Styles PAKs.

Watch the XPro Styles PAK 7 Overview & Styles Demos video.

XPro Styles PAKs require Band-in-a-Box® 2024 or higher and are compatible with ANY package, including the Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile Edition.

New! Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac!

Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box version 2024 is here with 200 brand new styles to take for a spin!

Along with 50 new styles each for the rock & pop, jazz, and country genres, we’ve put together a collection of styles using sounds from the SynthMaster plugin!

In this PAK you'll find: dubby reggae grooves, rootsy Americana, LA jazz pop, driving pop rock, mellow electronica, modern jazz fusion, spacey country ballads, Motown shuffles, energetic EDM, and plenty of synth heavy grooves! Xtra Style PAK 18 features these styles and many, many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the Xtra Styles PAKs 1 - 18 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Expand your Band-in-a-Box 2024® library with Xtra Styles PAK 18! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of the Xtra Styles PAK 18 here.

Watch the Xtra Styles PAK 18 Overview & Styles Demos video.

Note: The Xtra Styles require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box®. (Xtra Styles PAK 18 requires the 2024 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition. They will not work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

New! Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Windows!

Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box version 2024 is here with 200 brand new styles to take for a spin!

Along with 50 new styles each for the rock & pop, jazz, and country genres, we’ve put together a collection of styles using sounds from the SynthMaster plugin!

In this PAK you'll find: dubby reggae grooves, rootsy Americana, LA jazz pop, driving pop rock, mellow electronica, modern jazz fusion, spacey country ballads, Motown shuffles, energetic EDM, and plenty of synth heavy grooves! Xtra Style PAK 18 features these styles and many, many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the Xtra Styles PAKs 1 - 18 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Expand your Band-in-a-Box 2024® library with Xtra Styles PAK 18! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of the Xtra Styles PAK 18 here.

Watch the Xtra Styles PAK 18 Overview & Styles Demos video.

Note: The Xtra Styles require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box®. (Xtra Styles PAK 18 requires the 2024 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition. They will not work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

New! XPro Styles PAK 7 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Windows!

We've just released XPro Styles PAK 7 with 100 brand new RealStyles, plus 50 RealTracks and RealDrums that are sure to delight!

With XPro Styles PAK 7 you can expect 25 rock & pop, 25 jazz, and 25 country styles, as well as 25 of this year's wildcard genre: Celtic!

Here's a small sampling of what XPro Styles PAK 7 has to offer: energetic rock jigs, New Orleans funk, lilting jazz waltzes, fast Celtic punk, uptempo train beats, gritty grunge, intense jazz rock, groovy EDM, soulful R&B, soft singer-songwriter pop, country blues rock, and many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the XPro Styles PAKs 1 - 7 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Supercharge your Band-in-a-Box 2024® with XPro Styles PAK 7! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of XPro Styles PAKs.

Watch the XPro Styles PAK 7 Overview & Styles Demos video.

XPro Styles PAKs require Band-in-a-Box® 2024 or higher and are compatible with ANY package, including the Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile Edition.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features for Reaper

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 includes built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API, allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper tracks, including tiny lossless files of instructions which play audio instantly from disk.

We demonstrate the new Reaper features in the Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin 6.0 in our video, Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features for Reaper

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - Update Today!

Already grabbed your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®? Head to our Support Page to download build 803 and update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 installation with the latest version developed by our team!

Learn more & download now.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!

Read all about the 50+ newest features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, or you can watch our video "Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®: Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!" to see it in action!

Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics82,686
Posts748,118
Members38,857
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Bob Shilling, nancyray, Ewan Devico, JKeller, Kikebetico
38,856 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 199