Quote:
In summary, this injector is a fantastic idea and it would really give us users a great deal of control creatively without having to change the underlying architecture.

It would all just work so easy to give users this ease of use, I have asked PG to write the track data for all tracks by default to to C:bb\Data as a text file each time Biab generates to save having to hack into menus just to get what you need, BUT PG have blocked this from working in newer versions and have even blocked the BBoutput.txt in the BBPlugin from working to give track section data to allow users to import the track data direct to Reaper as wma or wav, this is craziness as I went to so much trouble creating something to give Biab users a quantum leap in total control of creativity that I have been looking for 14 years for.
Reaper implemented wma to be played from disk and this works really well, and PG are the ONLY company to use WMA for this whole purpose.
PG don't seem to want to give this control and creativity to Biab users, they would rather users wait for Biab to take ages rendering to a consolidated wav. I can't work out why Biab has to be behind rather than out front leading the way ?
The whole idea of Reaper like it's predecessor WinAmp is to give control to the users and not wait for years and years and years for something to be implemented like PG do, then they get it wrong because they don't listen and we have to wait yet another year in hopes that it will be fixed, users actually die waiting.

I have been at this for 14 years (I could be next) because when I first used Biab/RB back then to add tracks to artist recorded sessions it was the most frustrating piece of software to get what you needed. It has been such an incredibly slow year in year out process to try and get it there. I know PG hate me saying the obvious and usually delete these post rather than acting on constructive criticism and understanding that I have stayed the long haul.
Maybe it's a slow drip-sell thing so that it keeps users coming back every year to buy Biab again for drip feed features rather than buying it for the great new content added each year ! it's a creativity killer frown

This is all got too much so what I'm thinking about looking into now is having Reaper access a server that will give all the txt track data to the user from Reaper chords or SGU they upload, all the tracks or sections will just go instantly into Reaper from the user's source RT RD tracks.