It's true and I agree that your view and ideas can accelerate the song making process in Reaper very much. Thank you very much that you have delivered the code for us to use it free. I am just starting to do arrangements for our next cospel recordings. The time schedule for your help is perfect. I am so happy.

I understand why PG is worried if the development is too Reaper orintated (only one Daw) but locking some important ports for free coding is strange because ports are open for every other Daw's also. I hope we find good solution and agreement on this issues as soon as possible.

I have tested Plugin according to summary video of Biab Track Injector and I have noticed following issues:
1) "Import All Selected Tracks" imports always same track (many times) which has selected from mixer. It works proper way only if one track has selected from "Biab Track Injector". If I mark five tracks by blue icon I get five times the track which has been selected from mixer with midi data. At the end Biab dialog disappears and can't use anymore.
2) "Generate Current Track Section Custom" tab will jam up "Biab Track Injector" dialog and Reaper. Nothing happens. Have to restart Reaper.
3) "Generate Current Track Section" tab will jam up "Biab Track Injector" dialog and Reaper. Nothing happens. Have to restart Reaper.
4)”Set BB to Blank Style” on ”Style”-sub page of ”Biab Track Injector” will show the pop up dialog:
”An older instance of this script is already running. Replace it with this instance? Note: To avoid this message, see #Singleinstance in the help file.” I answer Yes => Style sub dialog will jam up "Biab Track Injector" dialog and Reaper. Nothing happens. Have to restart Reaper.
5) When I press Random Tab of different instruments => all instruments are situated on third track of Biab’s mixer (overrides each other)
Some questions:
1) How the ”Insert Region” works?
2) When ”Timebase” and ”Track Options” might use?
3) Alla tracks tranfered from Biab to Reaper are divided parts according to chord division of song? That is evidently brilliant idea. Why this has done this way? Of cource the tracks can be glued in Reaperi ff needed?

Last edited by TTa59; 07/05/23 04:50 AM.