Yes I just noticed that when using 2023 as it was made for Biab 2022 and some dialogs and menus have changed so I'm just going through it at the moment to update the AHK scripts for 2023. Will upload the update when done.
In Reaper when you Save a project just remember NOT to use the "Move" source files option.

If Reaper is not responding just close the "H" in the System Try to close the AHK script, if not go to Task Manager and end task Autohotkey.exe.

1) How the ”Insert Region” works?
where you have the cursor on Reaper time line it will insert a region

2) When ”Timebase” and ”Track Options” might use?
This will set these option in the RealTrack Picker.

3) Alla tracks tranfered from Biab to Reaper are divided parts according to chord division of song? That is evidently brilliant idea. Why this has done this way? Of cource the tracks can be glued in Reaper if needed?
Yes all sections are in chord sections from the source files. The solo instruments are in the key so these can easily be adjust because you can lengthen them to add more notes or shorten, this gives a lot more creative control. Same with drum sections you can easily make them just how you like and then create the same drum stems from thoes sections arrangement. PG just need to still add the shots, holds & pushes to the stem source files that have been forgotten. With User Tracks you can manually add the shots & holds that are missing as a lot of the User Tracks I made with them because I thought PG would fix the issue but they have never got around to it.

As I said if RealBand worked the same way as Reaper 15 years ago we would not need all this. They plan to do some things with RealBand after showing Reaper working so well but I don't think it will be much (I could be wrong but it would need a lot of work) as it should of been a crossplatform language from the start like JUCE so you would get a Mac version at the same time as Win.
Where as giving the BBoutput.txt will give Reaper users on Mac the same Injector.
The only thing it would do is sell more Biab packages to Reaper users on Win and Mac as Reaper being one of the most popular DAWs. Studio One has scripting but only works with wav and not wma.

Zoom++ This is how RealBand should of worked from the start. If it worked like this 15 years ago I would not have been here now for all these years frown

You have the internal code to generate RealDrums in PT rather than using bbw2 in the background, if you had the RealTrack code also and non destructive editing.

Biab wav track sections Studio One