B
BIABman Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
B
Originally Posted by AudioTrack
Originally Posted by BIABman
You are telling me someone might have created a sophisticated virus to target BIAB.
But not just any BIAB feature. Specifically the copying and pasting of micro-chords! LOL!!!
Hmmm, I doubt that this is what Mario was intending. I understood that he was assisting to ensure that your system doesn't have any computer virus. That's all. Nothing more than that.

Yes but I was trying to think through logically what a potential virus would/wouldn't do.

None of my dozens and dozens of apps are 'misbehaving' in any way.
Only BIAB is.

So if I do have a virus, does it make sense that it would only affect BIAB?
See where I am coming from now?

A BIAB user for more than 30 years (if you can believe it) !
AudioTrack #812903 06/08/24 09:10 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
B
BIABman Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
B
Note that you will have to add a main chord as well as the micro-chords, because this style consists of held vibes, starting (usually) on the first beat of the bar, with each note (usually) 4 beats in length. There appears to be no place to trigger them from micro-chords. This presumably is a designed part of the specific track RT1217.

When I add a main chord, these vibes play perfectly on the original and copied notes (unfreeze first!):

[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]

Thanks for that info about the 'main chord'. I did originally have a 'main chord' at the start. But when the micro chords started playing back in a 'wonky' fashion I started to experiment.
I thought the transparent chord (main chord) might be the reason it wasn't working.
I soon discovered I could delete everything in the bar and then add the micro chords and have the
'main chord' disappear. I thought this was a good thing!

Anyway I put back the main chord now and this is what happened.
On the first pass the micro chords played (not the best voicings though).
But... on the second pass I got a triplet feel on the first two chords and (2) 1/16ths , 1/16th rest and 1/16th note on the second beat (three chords instead of two). So back to 'wonky' (buggy) chords.

BIABman #812904 06/08/24 09:11 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Did you check on bars 5, 13 and 14 about what I wrote?
Yes, I think it's related to how this particular RealTrack was recorded. The notes are quite sparse.

I listened to the soloed vibes demo in the RealTracks picker. The performer doesn't start every note on the first beat, sometimes he plays as a pickup note (like a push). This may affect the result you are hearing when you have a chord on the first beat of the bar. I also tried adding a chord on the 4th beat of the preceding bar and this improved the result somewhat. Not perfect, but perhaps an improvement.

Maybe someone from PG Music can jump in and clarify why you are having so many issues with this style? They will know exactly how the track was recorded.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
AudioTrack #812907 06/08/24 09:26 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
B
BIABman Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
B
Did you check on bars 5, 13 and 14 about what I wrote?
Yes, I think it's related to how this particular RealTrack was recorded. The notes are quite sparse.

I listened to the soloed vibes demo in the RealTracks picker. The performer doesn't start every note on the first beat, sometimes he plays as a pickup note (like a push). This may affect the result you are hearing when you have a chord on the first beat of the bar. I also tried adding a chord on the 4th beat of the preceding bar and this improved the result somewhat. Not perfect, but perhaps an improvement.

Maybe someone from PG Music can jump in and clarify why you are having so many issues with this style? They will know exactly how the track was recorded.

Yes I hope someone from PG Music can help out.

There are no "soloed vibes" with this Test song. It uses _SMALLHR.STY.
Did you get only Bass notes playing the 'mico chords' in bar 5?
And did you notice the micro chords played by bass only, added a 5th note when there should have been only four?

Did you get the vibes playing in bars 13 and 14?
The micro chords should have been copied there. And the 'copying' affected the G chord in bar 14 because
it doesn't sound either.

"Of note:
Bar 5 only Bass does micro! But adds a fifth note (C) !
Bars 13, 14 is where I copied micro to. There are No Vibes there now!. "

BIABman #812908 06/08/24 09:37 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Hi BIABman,

I can reproduce your issue with copying the microchords.

In your earlier post you said...
I then selected the first bar with C and hit Ctrl-C (copy).
Then I selected an empty bar and hit Ctrl-V (paste).
The C chord appeared.

By "selected", I'm guessing that you left-clicked the mouse on the C chord. This located the cursor at the C chord. Technically, this bar hasn't been "selected" because it's not blacked out at this stage. Pressing CTRL+C, in this instance, will copy the C chord in the first half of the bar. Then, when you locate the cursor somewhere else on the chordsheet, and use CTRL+V, the chord is pasted at this location (even if it's beat 3 of another bar).

When I try the above process with the microchords, clicking on the microchord (without selecting them), pressing CTRL+C followed by CTRL+V does not work.

However, if you select the whole bar as Audiotrack did by clicking on the microchords and dragging the mouse across the bar so that the bar turns black (to show that it's selected), then using CTRL+C followed by CTRL+V works fine.

Regards,
--Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Noel96 #812911 06/08/24 10:50 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Good point Noel, many thanks.

I was presuming that the bar(s) were selected using the standard computer method used for selecting most objects, like holding the <shift> key pressed while clicking on the required bar(s), or with the <shift> key pressed, using the keyboard cursor arrow keys to select them, then pressing Control-C to make the actual copy of the selected objects.

Perhaps BIABman was not selecting bars that way at all?

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
AudioTrack #812913 06/08/24 11:38 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Good point Noel, many thanks.

I was presuming that the bar(s) were selected using the standard computer method used for selecting most objects, like holding the <shift> key pressed while clicking on the required bar(s), or with the <shift> key pressed, using the keyboard cursor arrow keys to select them, then pressing Control-C to make the actual copy of the selected objects.

Perhaps BIABman was not selecting bars that way at all?

I'm only guessing, Trev. But since I was able to reproduce BIABman's results doing it that way, it seems like a possibility.

It's interesting because selecting something by simply clicking on it is like clicking on a word in an MS Word document and to select it. This doesn't work and it's necessary to select the whole word in some way. That said, in MS Excel, the contents of a cell can be copied by simply clicking on a cell (and using CTRL+C/V). The underlying structure of the original BIAB chordsheet seems to resemble a spreadsheet's cell rather than the text in a document file. I'm guessing that the microchord addition to the chordsheet is more akin to a document overlay on the original spreadsheet-like base.

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Noel96 #812915 06/08/24 11:56 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted by Noel96
I'm guessing that the microchord addition to the chordsheet is more akin to a document overlay on the original spreadsheet-like base.

I think that's probably a very accurate assumption. Yes, some sort of overlay is probably in place.
Thanks for your input, as Mario and I have been trying to get this resolved for a few days now, it's really appreciated smile
Trev

AudioTrack #812956 06/09/24 07:04 AM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
This is getting real interesting.
If I click on just the micro chords CTRL C & V doesn't' work. BUT if I highlight the entire measure CTRL C & V does work!
Would someone please verify on your machines.

PS - this illustrates how important it is to fully describe ones workflow and system specs when asking for help.

Why is it that the people who tell me to calm down are the ones who tick me off in the first place!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
MarioD #812959 06/09/24 07:28 AM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted by MarioD
If I click on just the micro chords CTRL C & V doesn't' work. BUT if I highlight the entire measure CTRL C & V does work!

PS - this illustrates how important it is to fully describe ones workflow and system specs when asking for help.
Mario, yes, I was always highlighting the entire measure(s) with mouse select (see my animated screen captures), and presumed that the O/P was doing the same. But perhaps they did not use the same approach. I never presumed that one could successfully select half a measure with a single click. The cell doesn't even highlight the same way.

AudioTrack #812965 06/09/24 08:47 AM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted by MarioD

Mario, yes, I was always highlighting the entire measure(s) with mouse select (see my animated screen captures), and presumed that the O/P was doing the same. But perhaps they did not use the same approach. I never presumed that one could successfully select half a measure with a single click. The cell doesn't even highlight the same way.

I also was using the highlight the measure(s) and using the mouse technique to copy them.
I didn't think anyone would/could copy and paste a half a measure either but I thought maybe that was what he was doing. As we said without his entire workflow we are flying blind and doing things the way WE do things and not necessarily His way of doing things.

Why is it that the people who tell me to calm down are the ones who tick me off in the first place!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Noel96 #812976 06/09/24 11:18 AM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
B
BIABman Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
B
Originally Posted by Noel96
Hi BIABman,

I can reproduce your issue with copying the microchords.

In your earlier post you said...
I then selected the first bar with C and hit Ctrl-C (copy).
Then I selected an empty bar and hit Ctrl-V (paste).
The C chord appeared.

By "selected", I'm guessing that you left-clicked the mouse on the C chord. This located the cursor at the C chord. Technically, this bar hasn't been "selected" because it's not blacked out at this stage. Pressing CTRL+C, in this instance, will copy the C chord in the first half of the bar. Then, when you locate the cursor somewhere else on the chordsheet, and use CTRL+V, the chord is pasted at this location (even if it's beat 3 of another bar).

When I try the above process with the microchords, clicking on the microchord (without selecting them), pressing CTRL+C followed by CTRL+V does not work.

However, if you select the whole bar as Audiotrack did by clicking on the microchords and dragging the mouse across the bar so that the bar turns black (to show that it's selected), then using CTRL+C followed by CTRL+V works fine.

Regards,
--Noel

Thanks Noel, AudioTrack and Mario for staying with me on this!

We have finally solved the 'copying' problem! Almost. smile

You are correct. I wasn't selecting by making the cell look black. I was simply clicking on the cell, that's all.
I say "Almost" because why is it that when I use this method for any non-micro chord cell, I can copy and then paste a chord to another bar?
Why is BIAB fussy about this only with micro chords?

Anyway, I've learned the trick and people need to be warned about this, OR PGMusic might be able to
allow micro chords to be copied using the same method (simply clicking on a bar).

Now let's continue because we are not out of the woods yet. We just solved the copying problem.

(BTW, the copying problem was the least of all my recent concerns.)

* I need to add a little more here on the copying. Up until now I had only tried the Micro Chord menu method for copying the micro chords just a few times, without any success. I just did a few more tests now with this method and here are the results:

One more copying 'quirk'.
The micros were only copied when the cell to be copied to was hovered over/clicked on OR
when any other cell was clicked on.

Last edited by BIABman; 06/09/24 02:21 PM. Reason: additional copying quirk

BIABman #812977 06/09/24 11:25 AM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
B
BIABman Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
B
OK now that we've got the copying part out of the way, we still have some work to do, because there still are underlying bugs with the micro chords.

AudioTrack stated above that the 'main chord' is needed because the style I am using consists of held vibes???
He said the micro chords need to be triggered. This is news to me. Why do micro chords need to be "triggered".

If I type a C in a bar I expect to hear a C chord.
Why shouldn't I expect to hear a C and G in a bar if I type a micro chord with (C,G)?
-------------
Next test:
Bar 5 has Main chord C and micro chords (C,G)(C,G) on first two beats.
Bar 9 has just micro chords (C,G)(C,G) on first two beats.

Bar 5 plays a C chord and on top of that the Bass plays the 'micro chords' but also adds a fifth 'micro chord' after that.
Of course they aren't micro chords but rather single bass notes.

Bar 9 plays just the micro chords, but not by the Vibes!
The Bass once again plays the 'micro chords'. Single notes and also adds a fifth 'micro chord' after that!

Of course the bass should not be playing the micro chords alone and there should NOT be a fifth note played.

To me these are bugs. They are reproducible.

BIABman #812985 06/09/24 02:28 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
I tried to explain that the style consists of held chords, which generally start on the first beat of the bar. Micro-chords don't necessarily start on the first beat of the bar. So if the recording doesn't have a note to play on e.g. 'the and of the first beat', because no sound has ever been recorded at that point, you won't necessarily expect to hear anything from that micro-chord position.

Remember that RealTracks are pre-recorded audio passages, not MIDI. If the performer didn't record anything on that beat position, there's nothing to play back.

AudioTrack #812986 06/09/24 02:33 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Try temporarily changing that track to a MIDI style and see if there is a difference.
Alternatively, try changing that track to some other style (not vibes) and see if there is a difference in what plays on those specific bars / beats. That might assist you to understand that if there are no notes recorded at those positions by the recording artist, then there is nothing available to play back.

AudioTrack #812988 06/09/24 02:44 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
B
BIABman Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
B
I tried to explain that the style consists of held chords, which generally start on the first beat of the bar. Micro-chords don't necessarily start on the first beat of the bar. So if the recording doesn't have a note to play on e.g. 'the and of the first beat', because no sound has ever been recorded at that point, you won't necessarily expect to hear anything from that micro-chord position.

Remember that RealTracks are pre-recorded audio passages, not MIDI. If the performer didn't record anything on that beat position, there's nothing to play back.

Thanks again AudioTrack.
I'm still trying to understand the basic concepts of BIAB and audio,

I listen to a style and like it. In this case it's mostly long held chords for each bar.
How do you and I know that the musician who recorded the style didn't ALSO record a bunch of other stuff during their recording session that's there to be called upon if necessary? Perhaps consisting of syncopated stuff?
Starting on beat 4 or beat 1& etc. etc. etc.?

I don't understand how you can say "Oh the micro chords can only be played IF the main chords occur here and there". That totally baffles me.
Unless someone from PG Music tells me otherwise, I'd think that a micro chord can chop up anything that the musician recorded at their session. So it can take a long held chord and chop it up into pieces.
Or are you also saying that micro chords can only be played if the musician recorded 'x' number of micro chords?
That's a heck of a lot of micro chords to record!
Every main chord they recorded and then chopped up, sliced and diced. smile

AudioTrack #812997 06/09/24 03:59 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
B
BIABman Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
B
Try temporarily changing that track to a MIDI style and see if there is a difference.
Alternatively, try changing that track to some other style (not vibes) and see if there is a difference in what plays on those specific bars / beats. That might assist you to understand that if there are no notes recorded at those positions by the recording artist, then there is nothing available to play back.

Thanks.
The further and further I go down this rabbit hole the more complicated and weird things get.
One thing about BIAB that's a certainty.
There's never a dull moment with the program. frown

I couldn't figure out how to swap the audio parts for midi so I went for a change of style.
I swapped _SMALLHR for _SJAZZC1 and got more unexpected results.

I am working with the same chords:
Bar 5 has a 'main chord' of C plus two micro chords, (C,G) and (C,G) on beats one and two.
Bar 9 has NO 'main chord' but has two micro chords, (C,G) and (C,G) on beats one and two.

This is what I heard:
Bar 5 played the micro chords straight this time using the Electric piano and bass played them too.
Bar 9 played the micro chords straight this time using the Electric piano and bass played them too.
BUT along with this a C chord was played right after the micro chords DESPITE there being NO C CHORD
in the chart!
It did it in bar 5 and 9.
So once again unexpected results.

Not to mention the highly disturbing liberties that BIAB is taking, by ignoring the chords I typed in!
Playing a bunch of upper extensions on my F7 chord and changing one of my G chords to G7! frown

BIABman #813006 06/09/24 07:01 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Not to mention the highly disturbing liberties that BIAB is taking, by ignoring the chords I typed in!
Playing a bunch of upper extensions on my F7 chord and changing one of my G chords to G7! frown
About this part, take a look at the article I wrote in Tips and Tricks: https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=694482#Post694482

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
BIABman #813007 06/09/24 07:27 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
I don't understand how you can say "Oh the micro chords can only be played IF the main chords occur here and there". That totally baffles me.
I think that's taken a little out of context. With this Style, the vibes (generally) play on the first beat of the bar, and not on any other beat position.

Remember that this is an audio recording. If there is nothing already recorded on one of the micro-chord positions then there is no audio available to play back. But you can add a chord to the first beat of the bar and then, if there is audio available at that beat position, it can be played back.

I'm not sure how I can explain that more clearly. This is pre-recorded audio. It's not made up on the fly like MIDI. If there's no audio ever recorded on a different part of the bar, then there's nothing to play back. But for this style, there is usually audio recorded on the first beat. That's not a bug at all. If no audio was recorded at other beat positions, then how can one expect sound to be delivered?

BIABman #813008 06/09/24 07:35 PM
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
I changed the Vibes track to MIDI using the Vibes from HeldBosa.Sty

As I expected, the micro-chords play, because this is MIDI, not a pre-recorded audio passage where no audio was originally recorded at those other beat positions.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features!

Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac includes over 50 new features!

Watch our Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features video, and follow along as we demonstrate how to create a new song from scratch using some of the major new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, like the Chord Progression Builder, the new MultiPicker Library Window, and the new Tracks Window!

Watch: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Videos: One-Stop Shopping!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, we're adding new videos to our YouTube channel. We'll also post them here when they are published so that you can easily find all of our Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® videos in one place!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac videos released as-of June 28, 2024 are:

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - Everything you need to know in under 8 minutes!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - The New Tracks Window Explained

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - RealCombos Booster PAK Styles Demo

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - 49-PAK Overview

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - 222 New RealTracks Overview

XPro & Xtra Styles Sets On Sale Until July 31st!

Save up-to 40% when you purchase XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs before July 31, 2024!

The most recent XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box® 2023 or higher include additional Styles for Band-in-a-Box® that work seamlessly with your project. We offer XPro Styles PAKs that work with ANY Band-in-a-Box® package, and Xtra Styles PAKs for UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile users!

We recently released a combined total of 300 new Styles in XPro Styles PAK 6 and Xtra Styles PAK 17!

Each PAK can be purchased for $29: Order XPro Styles PAKs | Order Xtra Styles PAKs

The 100 new styles added with XPro Styles PAK 6 include 25 Rock & Pop, 25 Jazz, 25 Country, and 25 Progressive Rock! These add styles like funky soul jazz, uplifting pop-rock, 12-8 country ballads, hard and heavy progressive rock, '70s funk, dubby reggae jams, driving country rock, synth-heavy prog rock, and many more! Video: XPro Styles PAK 6 Demos

Xtra Styles PAK 17 adds 200 new styles to any Band-in-a-Box 2023 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile installation! You'll find 50 each for Rock & Pop, Jazz, and Country. What about the remaining 50? We've added them with a new category: World 1! In Xtra Styles PAK 17, you'll find styles like: laid-back pop country, mellow smooth jazz, '80s new wave, Caribbean reggae, '90s alternative pop, modern jazz fusion, funky Texas blues, Afro-Cuban grooves, and even mariachi-infused Motown... and more! Video: Xtra Styles PAK 14 Demos

Mac User? Click here for your announcement.

NEW - The Band-in-a-Box® 2024 VST DAW Plugin 6.0 for Mac®!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 includes the new VST DAW Plugin 6.0!

This new Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin has over 20 new features including near instant playback direct from disk, to audition various styles without creating WAV files. You can now load chords from MIDI files. There's support for Shots/Rest/Holds on Utility tracks, and more! For Reaper® DAW users, the Plugin has added built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box files to/from Reaper tracks, including tiny lossless files of instructions which play audio instantly from disk.

Every purchase of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® includes the VST DAW Plugin, and all Mac® upgrades are on sale until July 15th!

Save up-to 50% when you upgrade to Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® today - check out the different upgrade options here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac is here with over 50 new features and an amazing collection of new content, including 222 RealTracks, new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, Playable RealTracks Set 3, Playable RealDrums Set 2, two new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Upgrade purchases until July 31, 2024 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some incredible Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2024 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 50 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2024 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available, and if you have any questions about your upgrade feel free to connect with us directly!

User Video: Band-in-a-Box® + ChatGPT = Impressed the BOSS!

Since AI is now readily available online as a resource for many things, we recently put together and shared a video where we demonstrated how to create a song using Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V; we've also shared a Bob Doyle Media video, Convert MIDI Chords into AI Vocal Harmonies with ACE Studio and Band in A Box, showing how they utilize AI for their song projects. Now it's time to share Henry's video, Band-in-a-Box + ChatGPT = Impressed the BOSS!, where he demonstrates how to use ChatGPT and Band-in-a-Box to whip a song project together in only 3-4 hours.

Watch the video.

Visit Henry Clarke's YouTube Channel, Henry Clarke - Senior Musicians Unite, to find a large collection of tutorials showing the viewer how to achieve amazing results using Band-in-a-Box®!

Band-in-a-Box User Video Tutorials!

If you've reviewed our Support page, you've probably noticed the Videos page, which separates our Band-in-a-Box® tutorial videos by category: Overview, VST DAW Plugin, Setup, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and there's even an Archive category to go down memory lane... (You'll also find these videos on our YouTube Channel.)

It's always great to hear how other Band-in-a-Box® users create their songs, especially when they explain in detail what they're doing. Like Henry Clarke's YouTube Channel, Henry Clarke - Senior Musicians Unite! There you'll find his ALL Band-in-a-Box Tutorials playlist with over 50 videos! His top-three most watched videos include "How to Get Started with Band-in-a-Box," "How I use the Audio Chord Wizard in Band-in-a-Box," and "How to Create An Effective Solo Using Band-in-a-Box" - however he touches on many other topics and also demonstrates his own Band-in-a-Box® songs in the Band-in-a-Box Created Songs playlist!

You're guaranteed to find some helpful videos when you visit Henry Clarke's channel!

Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics82,229
Posts742,091
Members38,702
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
dabbl, jan.b, glitchfinn, Dezlleh, OlavFronth
38,702 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Rob Helms 170
zedd 168
MarioD 157
DC Ron 87
BIABman 87
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.