Hey there, folks.

I'm having an issue with the RD picker in that when I play a demo from the regular place (outlined in blue), it plays back 4 measures of A substyle and 4 of B. However, when I try to preview from the variations on the right panel (outlined in red), it only plays back 3-5 seconds of audio.

This is frustrating because I've always picked my RDs from the variations. First of all, you get to see notes on what is actually playing (see highlighted in green), which makes finding what you want infinitely easier, and my favorite sounds for some reason seem to be at 3 to 5 variations down. That is, there are some RDs that I would never have thought to use just by checking the "main" preview.

Just in case it matters, this is a new issue for me. I have not had it in the past, but it already happened three times this week. Also, I tried previewing the RDs from the MTP rather than the RD picker, and it's occurring in both.

Thanks in advance for your assistance! [Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]

Band-in-a-Box 2024. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB