Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Veteran
OP Online Content
Veteran
Yes. I use the new MultiPicker Library (F7 or Edit, MultiPicker Library) to select all my RealTracks, Styles, Loops, Supertracks, Soloists etc.

No. I still use and need the older separate dialogs to select my RealTracks, Styles, Loops, Supertracks, Soloists etc.
If so, PLEASE share why.

Thank you.

Last edited by Rustyspoon#; 06/13/24 06:13 AM.
V
Apprentice
Apprentice
V
Yes, for sure.

Last edited by Vincente; 06/12/24 12:54 PM.

WIN11 OS build 23H2, 16MB, 1TG SSD.
BIAB2024, build 1109, MegaPaK
J
Veteran
Veteran
J
NO! Because inevitably there will be some aspect that is not implemented or buggy that will make me need the old pickers.

Veteran
Veteran
Yes. I haven't fully done so yet but will commit to using the new Multipicker Library exclusively. As I understand it, this will eliminate the redundancy and inconsistency that is there now.

JohnJohnJohn, that's a valid point. So, I would ask, how long do you think is long enough? I intend to use only the Multipicker Library from now on, and if I find anything wrong or missing, I'll report it. But we've had six months already.

Last edited by Matt Finley; 06/12/24 03:32 PM.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Veteran
Veteran
Yes!
The confusion for new and casual customers out ways any issues that might remain, especially since it has been tested by the public for over 6 months.
There is so many improvements in the multi picker in terms of workflow that there’s no reason to use inferior methods.

Studio One (latest version), Win 11 23H2 , i9 -10940X 3.3 GHz, 32GB Mem, a 4K 40" monitor, PreSonus Studio Live III Console as interface/controller. secondarily test on Reaper, Cakewalk, and S1 on Surface Pro 3 Win 10 (latest versions).
C
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
C
No. Because I use the S Codes for StylePicker options extensively and they are hard coded to launch from the Chord Sheet as far as I know.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
S codes for the StylePicker.jpg (28.54 KB, 307 downloads)

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
Veteran
Veteran
Yes,
I have been using it exclusively for a couple of months now with no problems what so ever.

Inflation is so bad that CEOs are now playing miniature golf!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Veteran
Veteran
No.

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Veteran
OP Online Content
Veteran
Noel,
would you kindly share your reason(s) for voting "No", per poll's request?

"No. I still use and need the older separate dialogs to select my RealTracks, Styles, Loops, Supertracks, Soloists etc. (If so, why?)"

Thank you.

Veteran
Veteran
NO, same reason as 3J, but also in my case, due to poor eyesight I need a different screen resolution, and need the old picker as an option to fall back on should the new picker not display properly.

Windows can be funny at times, and the problem can actually be related to the OS rather than biab, but the above scenario has happened to me where the styles weren't displaying in the new picker, messing around with the screen resolution got it fixed, but at that particular time it was great to be able to fall back on the old pickers.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile
S
Journeyman
Journeyman
S
Yes!
Just remove it.

(It would be helpful if users who vote No could add explicit examples of what they think they can not do in the mutipicker, I am not aware of anything.)

T
Apprentice
Apprentice
T
"Originally Posted by Thunderthud
No. I use both".

-------------------------------------------------------
After exploring the Multipicker some more I change my vote to 1. I hadn't noticed the "#" option that brings up a menu similar to the right click track menu.

Last edited by Thunderthud; 06/16/24 07:21 AM.
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted by Thunderthud
No. I use both.
Well, truth be told, so do I, but that’s because of inertia and very old habits. Give the multipicker library a try and see how you make out.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
C
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
C
<< (It would be helpful if users who vote No could add explicit examples of what they think they can not do in the mutipicker, I am not aware of anything.) >>

Explicit Example:

Open BIAB
From the blank chord sheet
Type S into any measure and press the <enter> key
The old StylePicker will open instantly
Select and load any Style to the Chord Sheet
Type S9 into any measure and press the <enter> key
The Style demo will load instantly onto the Chord Sheet

This method is more intuitive. Faster. Takes far fewer steps and selections to complete the task than can be done from the MultiPicker. While Styles and demos can be loaded from the MultiPicker, they cannot be instantly loaded onto the Chord Sheet using the MultiPicker.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
Yes I never use the Individual pickers anymore.

Reason I find the double click feather in the MTP faster and easier. I like that this type of click process can be used across all the tabs. I see Charlies point, but raise you one. From any bar on the chord sheet I can click F7 and up pops the MTP. fro there I can choose ant picker I want and double click any content to add it and demo it at the same time. Finding Its RDs Midi, Loops, Styles are all the same. To me once I got comfortable with that process I will never go back.

Side point. If you right click in the mixer you get all the picker choices. Those do not have to leave, but I don't see the need for button clutter.Especially since the F7 MTP is the first choice on the right click anyway.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2024, Realband, Reaper, Harrison Mixbus 32c , Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Product Manager
Product Manager
Originally Posted by Charlie Fogle
<< (It would be helpful if users who vote No could add explicit examples of what they think they can not do in the mutipicker, I am not aware of anything.) >>

Explicit Example:

Open BIAB
From the blank chord sheet
Type S into any measure and press the <enter> key
The old StylePicker will open instantly
Select and load any Style to the Chord Sheet
Type S9 into any measure and press the <enter> key
The Style demo will load instantly onto the Chord Sheet

This method is more intuitive. Faster. Takes far fewer steps and selections to complete the task than can be done from the MultiPicker. While Styles and demos can be loaded from the MultiPicker, they cannot be instantly loaded onto the Chord Sheet using the MultiPicker.
The S codes for the most part don't actually use the StylePicker - the only one that actually does is S, which could easily be changed to open the MultiPicker on the Styles page.

I work here
Veteran
Veteran
I think there was one when I was looking at them yesterday that opened the real tracks tab.

Studio One (latest version), Win 11 23H2 , i9 -10940X 3.3 GHz, 32GB Mem, a 4K 40" monitor, PreSonus Studio Live III Console as interface/controller. secondarily test on Reaper, Cakewalk, and S1 on Surface Pro 3 Win 10 (latest versions).
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted by Rob Helms
Side point. If you right click in the mixer you get all the picker choices. Those do not have to leave, but I don't see the need for button clutter.Especially since the F7 MTP is the first choice on the right click anyway.
I like this thinking. Buttons can add clutter, but when in doubt in any program, I right-click and expect to get context-related options.

C
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
C
< The S codes for the most part don't actually use the StylePicker - the only one that actually does is S, which could easily be changed to open the MultiPicker on the Styles page.>

True. That's why I only referred to S rather than also listing other 'just as useful' S-codes. My reply focused solely on this specific question from a user:
<<<< (It would be helpful if users who vote No could add explicit examples of what they think they can not do in the mutipicker, I am not aware of anything.) >>>

Changing the shortcut S to open the MultiPicker regardless how easy it may be is senseless. First, it would take a tool, that at the moment is useful and unique, and make it useless and redundant. Second. It is very common during a project to only want to change a Style and there's no need for the MultiPicker window providing everything the program can do. The user only wants to open the StylePicker and select a style and continue with the project.

Typing S in any measure and pressing the <enter> key and the StylePicker opens instantly. Right click on the Mixer or pressing F7 and the MultiPicker opens and defaults to the RealTracks button. This obviously still requires additional steps and selections simply to open the StylePicker.

What's the benefit to all users when the task at hand is to only change styles? There's no benefit making the S code redundant to the existing Right Click method, or F7 shortcut that opens a dialog window rather than the StylePicker and once the MultiPicker has opened, have to further select the Styles button away from the default RealTracks button? It's faster and logical to only do one thing to do one task. S and enter..........

Anyone with any version can prove to themselves the speed advantage, efficiency and logic of using the S code to open the StylePicker is a workflow advantage over using the MultiPicker if the task is to only change Styles. If your project workflow is doing multiple changes, then of course, the MultiPicker is made for those circumstances.

As you noted in your response, the other S codes are also specific task related shortcuts that are very useful tools that should be in every users toolkit. They provide instant access to recently used and favorite styles list and instantly will open a player to audition demos, as well as other useful shortcuts.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Instantly Play demo.jpg (184.28 KB, 142 downloads)

Veteran
Veteran
Charlie, all your concerns are addressed by Simon's offer to open F7 forced to a specific tab.
Originally Posted by Simon - PG Music
could easily be changed to open the MultiPicker on the Styles page.
Originally Posted by Charlie Fogle
1) First, it would make it useless and redundant.

2) Second. It is very common during a project to only want to change a Style and there's no need for the MultiPicker window providing everything the program can do. The user only wants to open the StylePicker and select a style and continue with the project.

3) Typing (1) S and pressing the (2) <enter> key and the StylePicker opens instantly.

4) Right click on the Mixer or pressing (1) F7 and the MultiPicker opens and defaults to the RealTracks button. (wrong opens to last used) This obviously still requires additional steps and selections simply to open the (2) StylePicker.

5) What's the benefit to all users when the task at hand is to only change styles? There's no benefit making the S code redundant to the existing Right Click method, or F7 shortcut that opens a dialog window rather than the StylePicker and once the MultiPicker has opened, have to further select the Styles button away from the default RealTracks button? It's faster and logical to only do one thing to do one task. S and enter..........

6) prove to themselves the speed advantage, efficiency and logic of using the S code to open the StylePicker is a workflow advantage over using the MultiPicker if the task is to only change Styles.

7) If your project workflow is doing multiple changes, then of course, the MultiPicker is made for those circumstances.
Counter arguments:
1) This was already countered by Simon saying that a special key can open up the F7 with a tab in mind. Results exactly the same.
(2-6) Already solved by opening F7 to a specific tab.
7) A floating window can require zero clicks
FYI: F7 Toggles so it (1) click to open and use for all use cases, or close.

R
Veteran
Veteran
R
The MTP solves most picker issues.

Open, chose, select, whatever is used to choose a style, RT, RD, MIDI can be made the same there no more pickers that function completely differently.

Uniformity is very important going forward. Context menus can be assigned to separate tabs. That way clutter can be cleaned up. This program made a major step forward this year because Peter saw the value in this process. I don’t think any of us should stand in the way of incremental improvements of long needed workflow development.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 06/14/24 12:17 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2024, Realband, Reaper, Harrison Mixbus 32c , Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Veteran
Veteran
I submit we don't need to engage in this poll question with refutation of the points given as examples for why someone prefers to continue to use the older pickers. I think the idea of the post at this time is just to collect their reasons. We can hash them out when we know what they all are. Otherwise, we may be discouraging those who would like to post legitimate concerns, and we want to know what they are for everyone in a safe space.

Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted by Matt Finley
I submit we don't need to engage in this poll question with refutation of the points given as examples for why someone prefers to continue to use the older pickers. I think the idea of the post at this time is just to collect their reasons. We can hash them out when we know what they all are. Otherwise, we may be discouraging those who would like to post legitimate concerns, and we want to know what they are for everyone in a safe space.
Hi Matt.

This is a great observation. As someone who has been belittled a couple of times recently because my opinion did not match the opinions of others, I now avoid these polls. That's why "No" is all I'm saying. The old "once bitten twice shy" and "least said soonest mended" approaches smile At the end of the day, the only thing I want from BIAB is that it does what I want it to do. And it does.

Peter Gannon and his team have great vision and they have created something immensely special in the musical world. I arrived in BIAB-land just before Realtracks began. I clearly remember those first three that we were introduced to. The growth of BIAB from that point in time into what it is now has been nothing short of extraordinary. I'm quite comfortable leaving things in the hands of Dr Gannon, his expertise and his experts.

--Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
M
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by Noel96
Hi Matt.

This is a great observation. As someone who has been belittled a couple of times recently because my opinion did not match the opinion of others, I now avoid these polls. That's why "No" is all I'm saying. The old "once bitten twice shy" and "least said soonest mended" approaches smile At the end of the day, the only thing I want from BIAB is that it does what I want it to do. And it does.

Peter Gannon and his team have great vision and they have created something immensely special in the musical world. I arrived in BIAB-land just before Realtracks began. I clearly remember those first three that we were introduced to. The growth of BIAB from that point in time into what it is now has been nothing short of extraordinary. I'm quite comfortable leaving things in the hands of Dr Gannon, his expertise and his experts.

--Noel

This exactly ^^^^^

Focusrite 2i2 2nd Gen
Windows 10 pro 1709 16299.125
Intel core i7 6700k CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz
16 gig memory
BIAB UltraPak version is 2024 (Latest)
Cubase pro 9
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted by Rustyspoon#
Yes. I use the new MultiPicker Library (F7 or Edit, MultiPicker Library) to select all my RealTracks, Styles, Loops, Supertracks, Soloists etc.

No. I still use and need the older separate dialogs to select my RealTracks, Styles, Loops, Supertracks, Soloists etc.
If so, PLEASE share why.
Thank you.
If you don't mind, back to the point of thread.

L
Apprentice
Apprentice
L
Originally Posted by Noel96
As someone who has been belittled a couple of times recently because my opinion did not match the opinion of others, I now avoid these polls. That's why "No" is all I'm saying.

This is pretty much the same reason I haven't got involved. My opinions seem to go against the grain so there's generally no point in me commenting.
But now I'm here, I vote neither. I'd prefer the old pickers come back as they were.
The multipicker is a good idea but it's just done badly with more clutter, more mess, more clicks. I've tried to persevere but I just can't bear using it and it's far from being a replacement for some of the other pickers. There's no need for me to give more detail because I'm in a clear minority and my opinions won't change anything. Just being realistic.

Veteran
OP Online Content
Veteran
mbsmike,
your signature reads: "BIAB UltraPak version is 2023 (Latest)"
MTP Library was introduced in 2024. Did you actually try it?

Veteran
Veteran
Thank you to everyone who can post any reason why you are not using the Multipicker, because we might learn that something has been overlooked. And thank you to everyone who does not cajole someone because of their reply.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
NO NO NO

I am nearly into my 80's and don't have time to keep learning new ways of doing things I have used Biab from the early 1990's. I want to be able to use every thing that 2024 offers without the many broken items that are present and have been waiting several years to be fixed. I'm not listing those here as everybody knows the items that are waiting to be fixed. Just look at the lack of people in the forums! If things waiting to be fixed are not fixed in 2025, it will be my last. I have had enough of Biab not keeping up with external progression and broken additions - that's it.

Hopefully somebody will take notice.

Keith

reply to Rusty

Win 11, AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, 64Gb DDR4 Ram, 4Gb PCIe 4.0 SSD Boot drive, Creative Sound Blaster AE9, AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, 5120x1440 Video.

Last edited by Keith44; 06/15/24 09:57 PM. Reason: Answer to RustySpoon
Veteran
OP Online Content
Veteran
Thank you to everyone who can post any reason why you are not using the Multipicker, because we might learn that something has been overlooked. And thank you to everyone who does not cajole someone because of their reply.

+1
-----------------------------------------------------
I forgot to vote
I vote YES

Multipicker Library had been a game changer in many ways for me. It has entire collection of PGM content, all in one place. I can use it to call out any track or any style without mousing and clicking around. On the top of that it's non-modal. I can have it opened on another screen full time and populate tracks on demand, with direct placement in the composition, hearing how it will sound with my chord progression & tempo + other instruments. Since generations in 2024 are extremely fast, it takes only a second or two to generate a track to mixer directly from MTP. I don't have to memorize different designs (older pickers), get stuck in jailed windows. Workflow had improved tremendously and time is saved. MTP does everything I need. I am not missing any features that I used in older modal pickers. Thank you PGM!!!

P.S. To those who say "NO", a gentle reminder please give a specific example to why you are against. Perhaps if it something minor that bothers you and adds benefit, it can be considered by PGM. Simon's post in this thread was optimistic.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
New! XPro Styles PAK 7 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac!

We've just released XPro Styles PAK 7 with 100 brand new RealStyles, plus 50 RealTracks and RealDrums that are sure to delight!

With XPro Styles PAK 7 you can expect 25 rock & pop, 25 jazz, and 25 country styles, as well as 25 of this year's wildcard genre: Celtic!

Here's a small sampling of what XPro Styles PAK 7 has to offer: energetic rock jigs, New Orleans funk, lilting jazz waltzes, fast Celtic punk, uptempo train beats, gritty grunge, intense jazz rock, groovy EDM, soulful R&B, soft singer-songwriter pop, country blues rock, and many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the XPro Styles PAKs 1 - 7 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Supercharge your Band-in-a-Box 2024® with XPro Styles PAK 7! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of XPro Styles PAKs.

Watch the XPro Styles PAK 7 Overview & Styles Demos video.

XPro Styles PAKs require Band-in-a-Box® 2024 or higher and are compatible with ANY package, including the Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile Edition.

New! Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac!

Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box version 2024 is here with 200 brand new styles to take for a spin!

Along with 50 new styles each for the rock & pop, jazz, and country genres, we’ve put together a collection of styles using sounds from the SynthMaster plugin!

In this PAK you'll find: dubby reggae grooves, rootsy Americana, LA jazz pop, driving pop rock, mellow electronica, modern jazz fusion, spacey country ballads, Motown shuffles, energetic EDM, and plenty of synth heavy grooves! Xtra Style PAK 18 features these styles and many, many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the Xtra Styles PAKs 1 - 18 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Expand your Band-in-a-Box 2024® library with Xtra Styles PAK 18! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of the Xtra Styles PAK 18 here.

Watch the Xtra Styles PAK 18 Overview & Styles Demos video.

Note: The Xtra Styles require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box®. (Xtra Styles PAK 18 requires the 2024 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition. They will not work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

New! Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Windows!

Xtra Styles PAK 18 for Band-in-a-Box version 2024 is here with 200 brand new styles to take for a spin!

Along with 50 new styles each for the rock & pop, jazz, and country genres, we’ve put together a collection of styles using sounds from the SynthMaster plugin!

In this PAK you'll find: dubby reggae grooves, rootsy Americana, LA jazz pop, driving pop rock, mellow electronica, modern jazz fusion, spacey country ballads, Motown shuffles, energetic EDM, and plenty of synth heavy grooves! Xtra Style PAK 18 features these styles and many, many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the Xtra Styles PAKs 1 - 18 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Expand your Band-in-a-Box 2024® library with Xtra Styles PAK 18! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of the Xtra Styles PAK 18 here.

Watch the Xtra Styles PAK 18 Overview & Styles Demos video.

Note: The Xtra Styles require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box®. (Xtra Styles PAK 18 requires the 2024 UltraPAK/UltraPAK+/Audiophile Edition. They will not work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

New! XPro Styles PAK 7 for Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Windows!

We've just released XPro Styles PAK 7 with 100 brand new RealStyles, plus 50 RealTracks and RealDrums that are sure to delight!

With XPro Styles PAK 7 you can expect 25 rock & pop, 25 jazz, and 25 country styles, as well as 25 of this year's wildcard genre: Celtic!

Here's a small sampling of what XPro Styles PAK 7 has to offer: energetic rock jigs, New Orleans funk, lilting jazz waltzes, fast Celtic punk, uptempo train beats, gritty grunge, intense jazz rock, groovy EDM, soulful R&B, soft singer-songwriter pop, country blues rock, and many more!

Special Pricing! Until September 30, 2024, all the XPro Styles PAKs 1 - 7 are on sale for only $29 ea (Reg. $49 ea)! Supercharge your Band-in-a-Box 2024® with XPro Styles PAK 7! Order now!

Learn more and listen to demos of XPro Styles PAKs.

Watch the XPro Styles PAK 7 Overview & Styles Demos video.

XPro Styles PAKs require Band-in-a-Box® 2024 or higher and are compatible with ANY package, including the Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile Edition.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features for Reaper

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 includes built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API, allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper tracks, including tiny lossless files of instructions which play audio instantly from disk.

We demonstrate the new Reaper features in the Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin 6.0 in our video, Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features for Reaper

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - Update Today!

Already grabbed your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®? Head to our Support Page to download build 803 and update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 installation with the latest version developed by our team!

Learn more & download now.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!

Read all about the 50+ newest features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, or you can watch our video "Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®: Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!" to see it in action!

Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics82,686
Posts748,096
Members38,855
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
nancyray, Ewan Devico, JKeller, Kikebetico, vantuir
38,855 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 202