currently and over coming years from what i see on the forums and the net....
there is big existing and potential new users interest re doing modern songs....from my research ...there are also a large number of sub genres. its only human nature...people often want to do songs re whats 'in'...or the current hot song genre.

but the challenge is given how many different modern sub genres...
how to show people how to do it all in rb.

on the qt over past few weeks ive been experimenting a lot with midi n rb triggering modern sounds in vsti....and am convinced that there are many features in rb that are neat for doing modern sounds.includeing manipulating the huge pg content....pitch changeing slicing diceing etc etc
skys the limit is myconclusion.
as we know its not the daw that delivers the sounds but the user useing the right vsti.so if someone wants edm or any other modern genre...gotta use a vsti with a
modern sound or sample library.

i suggest whats needed is a pg video or two showing production of a modern song from start to finish. in summary i feel the modern genres should not be ignored...its a growing market.

what i find amusing is people that might knock rb re the genre dont realise that the developer of rb himself uses rb to do his edm i understand....
what vsti do you use jeff ?? it might help new users re rb.

in summary to show that yes a user can use rb's great features...
a vid or two is really needed desperatly showing song creation from start to end.

ps...a video is also needed showing how to use pg dx p!ugins.
ive had good results...and compare here to mixes done by big studios for me that used outboard that once cost large in the past....
all the songs in my sig that ive had likes on from normal listeners used only pg dx plugins in rb. nobody said 'you didnt use xyz outboard'.
also it might save new users money if they were given starting settings how to use the pg plugins....and also covering tricks to get the best use of them like
dupeing and chaining tricks and others.

keep rocking.

om 🇨🇦🇨🇦 🇬🇧🇬🇧

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 06/15/24 10:28 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)