Hey Gang,

I've gotta small <$50 to spend on good Add-ons for my library. I've listened to a TON of these PAKs, but I can't decide which is the best bang for my $$$. Specifically, I'm looking for guitar parts that have a lot of those sliding/slurred chords (NOT slide guitar), like the very 1st bar in the Allman Bros. Stormy Monday. If I knew how to make the AAS Strum app create that kind of lick, I'd use it. However, I don't even know what notes to incl. Meaning, do licks like that start with the main chord your moving to, and slur FROM or TO the slurred chord. BTW, I'm a drummer, and I've taught myself quite a bit of theory, but I haven't captured that concept yet. So, to recap, I want to invest as much as I can in those styles. I'm trying to think of any other specific examples of songs, but the closest I know is just that you typically hear this lick in the Memphis, or Muscle Shoals R&B, or Blues.
Thanks
KC

i7-12650H CPU, 32Gig RAM/Win 11 Pro. PreSonus 1824C, Native Instr S88 Mk1, ATOM SQ, PreSonus Sphere, Sonar Platinum, SampleTank4, BIAB 2023.