Is it worth buying the Cube Street EX in 2024? I had it before and sold it to get the Everse 8, which left me disappointed because it had several settings that needed to be adjusted through a mobile phone. I prefer something simpler and more analog! I won’t hide that with the Cube Street EX, I was doing great as a busker in terms of earnings, but I decided to sell it because at very high vocal volumes, it somewhat distorted the sound, plus I had it for 5 years. Eventually, I sold the Everse and am considering going back to the EX. However, I would like to hear your opinion as well. I was looking at the Stagepas 100, but I can't find enough reviews to get an idea. On the other hand, I see on many forums that the Bose S1 Pro has issues with vocal gain and also distorts, plus it lacks volume. Ideally, I would go for the Stagepas 200, but it’s extremely heavy! What would you recommend? Is there, in the end, a good busking amp with excellent sound and volume, mainly for vocals and acoustic guitar? Thank you.