While I do not have either of those two devices, I have found that the sound defvices I do have will not work in BB or RB (or PT) if the ASIO device is locked to a fixed samplerate.

I have to go into the Control Panel or whatever the software controls are called by the parent company developers of the sound device - and locate whatever setting they have there that allows the sound device's samplerate to be controlled by the host (BB or RB) program.

Sometimes it is necessary to consult the dreaded User Manual for your sound device(s) to find out how they have implemented this, as there seem to be no standardized references for the "feature". Some mfrs use the term, "locked" and "unlocked" (M-Audio Delta, for example) while others may have something worded a bit differently or even downright cryptic. Still others don't have it at all, preferring to leave the device unlocked at all times - I don't think either of yours are that way as you are getting the error message.

At any rate, now that you've tried two completely different sound devices and get hasically the same error, this is something I'd investigate.

--Mac