Hello Dave,

Thanks for your reply. I also tried to use RB without choosing an input but I still got the Access Violation error then.

Interesting to hear you can work well with the UA-700 on your PC. Mine is an HP Pavillion Intel-I3 with 6 Gb of RAM and Windows 7 64 bits.

I still wonder how the file format just can change by itself from Int32LSB to Int16MSB in the ASIO Driver Dialog info after the error occurred. Is there perhaps another resident program which may cause troubles on the PC? I can work fine with both Sonar VS and Sonar CakeWalk Homestudio 7 XL but get termination errors and troubles when starting BIAB and RealBand. Does Int16 perhaps refer to a 16 bit ancient program or driver?

I have tried everything I could think of by now to solve this problem. I still cant work with RB Even switching to another soundcard doesnt solve the problem. An input device is not likely to cause the access violation error.

I hope someone knows more about the file format/sample rate issue. How it can change by itself or how its changed by something in the system?

greetings,

Valentino