Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Please can we have progress by pedal. Would be SO useful! ZeroZero 2 minutes ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Please can we have progress by pedal? Would be SO useful! What I mean is to have a song progress to the next bar each time when a pedal is pressed if the pedal is not pressed then the song would repeat the previous n bars (default 1 bar). Why? Every day I use BIAB for improvisation and covering set changes. When I have a flow going on a few bars, repeating, I want to just flow into the next portion - without stopping. This makes the whole session more musical. In a band, you can vibe on a few changes in an intro and then when you randomly decide, move to the verse you can. Lots of other things would also be possible - whole songs maybe, stops too. The loop function has badly needed a re-design. It needs to be more solid, leaning across a guitar in a dark room to find F10 is not always an accurate process and it's far too easy to lose the loop. I think adding a foot-pedal command would transform things for the better. Let's take the thinking about the loop function out of the loop - re-imagine it. Change it for the better. Z
Replies 0 Views 2 Read More
Re: Logic 11 & scaler 2 integration Brian Hughes 7 minutes ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Enter all the chords in the chord track, then drag the chord track to a blank instrument track and it will fill all the bars with the chord midi data. Real powerful and fast.
Replies 5 Views 158 Read More
Re: Prayer Wheels - Spirit Level - aka Robert C and Scott C Noel96 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase
Hi Scott. I love your guitar intro. It's a beautiful sound and mesermising listening. Roberts lyrics always fascinate me. They always make me think in new ways. As I listened to him sing, the words created a kaleidoscope of images in my mind that turned and changed as the song developed. The net effect of the music and the imagery was the creation of a nostalgically haunting experience. It was like a journey through time. Kudos on the really fine production. --Noel
Replies 21 Views 530 Read More
Re: Hard To Say Goodbye Noel96 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Hi Peter. Yet another fine song for you and Leon to add to your collection. Right from the start you grabbed me and held my attention. The lyrics are excellent and your performance is superb. What had me thinking the most was just how polished this sounded. I heard nothing that said "home studio". This music is radio ready from start to end. I thoroughly enjoyed listening. --Noel
Replies 27 Views 573 Read More
Re: Misunderstood Elvis Nash 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Well that's interesting Guitar Hacker , thanks for the info, I'll check it out , see what's up Hey David , sounds interesting. Black Bird Studio Nashvegas , 90k for a song , Right sign me up
Replies 17 Views 652 Read More
Re: Victory For Viktor Bass Thumper 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Originally Posted by chulaivet1966
[ Howdy BT.... That is quite a profound account by Viktor. You've put together a very somber, pensive composition here and it fits the song image perfectly. Tough subject to take on as it wreaks with such deep emotion. War is truly a hellish experience of the human condition but the holocaust is on a level all it's own. Heartbreaking is an understatement and words just seem inadequate to describe the horrors
Hey chulaivet, every time I see the word "pensive" I have to look it up, I just can't keep that word in my head for some reason crazy The holocaust certainly is on a level all its own. And Viktor is not only victorious but a hero for writing a book we all can learn from; what a legacy he has. Thanks for the listen and kind review. It is you sir, that is pensive smile
Replies 39 Views 986 Read More
Re: I heard a song but I can't find guitar RT DrDan 3 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Well maybe not the answer to your question, but I recognize that guitar immediately. The tone and vibe are right here... [Linked Image]
Replies 2 Views 117 Read More
Re: Ought to count rsdean 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Herb, This is one of best country songs I have ever heard here. You have such a great feel for the “classic” sound. Outstanding in every way. Bob
Replies 9 Views 143 Read More
Re: Logic 11 & scaler 2 integration mrgeeze 4 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I’m working through the chord builder and the Session Musicians in Logic 2 (the new IPad version). It’s definitely a challenge. Most of my frustration so far is the dealing with UI difference between Logic 11 (Mac) and Logic 2 (IOS). I know the Mac version of Logic , not the IOS version The chord Input UI is a bit different from BIAB. Like BIAB there are a couple of approaches. I believe in time AAPL will make this easier. Meantime I guess you pick one anpproach and get good at it. Not much different from BIAB. Some interesting capability using playhead positioning. You can fire a chord pretty much anywhere in a bar. The constructor is good enough. The session musicians have capabilities. The tweakable parameters for each is useful. And if all else fails there’s an easy render to midi. The keyboard session musician is quite configurable. Left and right hand separate config. Inversions, moving bass lines, etc. Sophisticated. At the present time Logic has nowhere near the styles that BIAB brings to the table. Need a Bossa Groove or a zydeco bounce.… not happening For now. AAPL may deliver some additional grooves/styles for their musicians. They have been pretty slow (IMO) over the last few years delivering on the drummer styles. Fine if you want a hard hitting rock drummer, not so nice if you like a light touch with brushes on a jazz kit. It may be a place for 3rd party products. Definitely exciting times. Finally, I watched a portion of the scaler video above. At present I’m not sure scaler is any faster at chord entry than just using the Logic Chord interface. As mentioned above it’s a lot of clicks. Based on my experience I think I could do it quicker without scaler. Now an XML or IrealPro chord input…. That would be useful.
Replies 5 Views 158 Read More
importer un fichier midi sur piste mélodie hub 4 hours ago Forum: Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box Jump to new postsJump to new posts
bonjour, petit souci quand j'importe une piste midi, car il y une note en anacrouse dans ce fichier midi je mets bien 2 mesures à vide dans la fenêtre de dialogue et dans inclure les notes avant la mesure de ce nombre de ticks j'ai tout essayé et ça ne change rien et je comprend pas ce que ça veux dire merci si vous avez la solution hubert
Replies 0 Views 21 Read More
Re: Misunderstood David Snyder 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
This has a nice sound and mix. I enjoyed it. I also echo the thought that there is not a lot you can do in a pro studio that you can't do at home, if you have BIAB and the the right plugins, and you also know how to play an instrument or two yourself for the live feel.
Re: The song nobody wanted, except the record buying public AudioTrack 5 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Interesting history. Some incredible moments.
Replies 1 Views 39 Read More
Re: Misunderstood Guitarhacker 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Originally Posted by Elvis Nash
That's what I was curious about , How you guys are using BIB to flesh out songs, Yes major studios and A++++ players are pricey. So its a budget song really. I might explore this , See what's up on BIB , I should re-order my grammar book on amazon again, or my rants might come off odd , The last one fell in the lake . thanks man
Yeah.... So as a writer myself, and that I write a lot of songs.... I realized I needed a way to get studio results without the studio expense. Band in A Box is that solution. You can produce studio quality, radio ready, songs with it. For less than the cost of a single Nashville or LA session, you can have a band ready to go at a moment's notice. It's not AI. But it is certainly brilliant. Listen to the Showcase offerings and get a sense of what it is capable of. I like to say that the only limitation is your imagination. My path to a song is simple and quite a few others use the same method. Flesh out the song in BB and get the structure. Render the tracks to waves and import them into the DAW of your choice. Then mix and produce the song to meet your satisfaction. BTW: Thats a cool song. Well done and sounds good. We do have folks join from time to time who don't have any interest in BB or PG products. They post just to advertise their new song effort and get hit counts. THey normally get reported and removed by the moderator...... However.....Since you are interested in BB/PG, I'd suggest that you ask questions, explore the forums, and pick up a copy of BB for yourself and see what has us all excited about this unique product. EDIT: you mentioned A++++ players. The REAL TRACKS are performed by the top Nashville and LA session players and recorded in the best "million dollar" studios. So yeah.... you have access to the absolute cream of the crop of session players for your productions.
Re: Silver Dollars Guitarhacker 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Welcome to the forum. Yeah, this is one cool song and nicely done.
Replies 7 Views 176 Read More
Re: WAVED GOODBYE Guitarhacker 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
I've said it before but yeah... I really like your lyrical writing ability. Nice stuff. This started playing after another person;s song and while I was replying to them.... I was listening to this. I said man, that sounds like RS.... Totally enjoyed it.
Replies 15 Views 259 Read More
Re: That Man Guitarhacker 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Really nice... It immediately reminded me of Wildfire by MMM. That is one good sounding piano VST. What exactly is it? Very enjoyable song. Top quality all the way around.
Replies 18 Views 287 Read More
Re: Sultry Sway Guitarhacker 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
I like the groove. Some cool crunchy riffing... Nice job.
Replies 21 Views 465 Read More
Re: Ought to count Guitarhacker 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Thanks for listening and to all who took the time to respond. I appreciate it.
Replies 9 Views 143 Read More
The song nobody wanted, except the record buying public pghboemike 6 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Replies 1 Views 39 Read More
Re: A small, but very important option for a DAW.' shlind 6 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
+1
Replies 8 Views 253 Read More
Re: Rivers Of A Strange Land Guitarhacker 6 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Nicely done. Keep working with Eleanor. She's got a good voice.
Replies 7 Views 174 Read More
Re: Rivers Of A Strange Land Deej56 6 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
James, It's brilliant! I adore this song! The vocal is so perfect for the sound, and that steady strumming rhythm and drum beat is so engaging. The vocal sits perfectly in the mix. Just beautiful. BRAVO!! Deej
Replies 7 Views 174 Read More
Re: A small, but very important option for a DAW.' AudioTrack 6 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Volume goes Up and Down in the real life and in a Mixer should be the same, Panning goes Left and Right.
Exactly.
Replies 8 Views 253 Read More
Re: A New, FREE Norton Music Fake Disk #2 upgrade is available AudioTrack 6 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi Notes. You sure spread the FREE message far and wide. Wishing you good luck.
Replies 6 Views 187 Read More
Re: 27 agosto 1995 Francesco Nespoli 6 hours ago Forum: User Showcase
Grazie di cuore!
Replies 6 Views 162 Read More
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Happy Victoria Day! (Monday, May 20th)

We are celebrating Victoria Day on Monday, May 20th!

Our availability through this long weekend is:

Saturday, May 18: Closed
Sunday, May 19: Closed
Monday, May 22: 6am-6pm PT

www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm

Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,802
Posts737,478
Members38,588
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
xristos69, Eliana Davis, Nao incomodem mais, minimashi, EricQP
38,588 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 168